lee felix : my sunshine

Felix braced himself, looking back behind him at his members who gave him a sad smile before stepping in your hospital room.

Today was your last day alive.

Felix still couldn't believe it.

His breath hitched after seeing you laying down on your hospital bed, you were pale and weak. He held back his tears after hearing you weakly call his name, knowing this was gonna be the last time he would ever hear your sweet voice.

He walked over beside you and sat down. He knows you hated seeing him cry, so he tried being strong just for you.

"Lix..." you weakly call out, still smiling though you were ridiculously in pain.

Felix held your hand and placed a kiss on it.

"I'm here love, I'm here. I'm never gonna leave you." He choked back his tears. This was gonna be his last time spending time with the person he love the most. The person who went through everything with him. And the person who he carried many precious moments with.

You chuckled weakly, you didn't show how much pain you were actually feeling, as you didn't want Felix to worry at all.

You lifted up your left hand, reaching for his face, slowly caressing it with your thumb.

Felix kept eye contact with you, he was about to break down any minute.

"Felix..." Felix couldn't take it anymore and immediately released all the pain he had been bottling up.

"Please don't cry love..." you softly chuckled, attempting to wipe his tears away. You hate seeing him like this.

Felix sobbed out loud.

"No no no. Th-this isn't happening Y/N. Please tell me this is all just a stupid dr-dream." He was hurt, he never wanted to let you go but he knew he had to. He didn't want to let you suffer anymore. He wanted you to be in peace, he hated seeing you in pain. So he did what he had to do. He has to give you up.

"Love it'll be alright..." you weakly said, letting your tears stream down your cheeks, still keeping up that smile that could brighten up Felix's entire life.

"Why... why did i-it have to be you..?" He held your hand as tight as ever, as if he never wanted to let you go at all. Which od what it was.

You remained silent.

"We-we were still gonna get married... raise 3 k-kids like what you wanted... go on your dream vacation..." Felix sobbed.

"We will Felix. In our next life, promise to love me the same again like you do right now. We're gonna have a big wedding, have 3 kidsand go on our dream vacation, alright..?"

Felix nodded immediately.

"I will never give up on loving you Y/N, never..." He cupped your cheeks staring into your eyes with his tired and puffy ones.

"Thank you, I love you... so so so much lix." You said shakily, cupping Felix's face.
"I love you too Y/N... so so so much." Felix sobbed in his hands, while you softly caress his hair, trying to assure him that everything will be fine, though it will never be the same.

You were beginning to grow weaker and weaker each minute. Right now, you knew it was your time. You looked at Felix, the love of your life. You couldn't believe you had to leave him behind due to an awful sickness. Bone Marrow cancer.

Felix noticed you started to get weaker. He was shaking. He didn't wanna lose you, but he knows it was for the best.
"Lix? Can you do me one last favor..?" You smile softly.

"Anything, anything for you my love." He sniffs, he adjustshis position, now you were in his warm embrace, for the last time. His comforting and warm cuddles that could heal all your problems in just a second.

"Can... you sing me a song..?" He knows how much you enjoy his sweet yet deep voice. He nods, wiping his tears away.

The only thing you wanted before leaving was his voice and his presence. He thought of a song. The song that he always used to sing to you if you couldn't go to sleep. The song that he would always sing to you whenever you feel down.

He sniffles. "Of course my love..." He flashes you a sad smile, he layed you on his chest, you tugged on his shirt and begun getting weaker and weaker. He paused for awhile, before breaking the short silence with his sweet honey voice.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away..."

His voice couldn't help but crack, his tears were streaming down uncontrollably.

You smiled, hearing his voice calmed you down. You lifted your hand up and caressed his face softly.

"That... was beautiful love... thank you so much for everything." You said, letting a few tears escape from your eyes.

Felix nodded and brushed your hair back.

"Thank you, my love." He was shaking. He was scared. He knew that anytime would come the time he feared the most.

Your body can no longer couldn't take the pain any longer. This was it. You had to say goodbye and Felix noticed it, his heart was aching so much.

"Baby... let's meet eachother in our next life again, okay?" You smiled weakly.

"Of course baby..." He nods and leans in and presses his soft lips against yours, for the very last time. With a your strength, you kissed him back, both your hands interwined with eachother tightly.

His whole world stopped when he heard a long beep and when your hand started to slowly detach from his hand.

He pulled away to see the most heartbreaking thing he has to witness.

"No... no... no this can't be!!!" He screamed, tears running down his face.

The members watching from the window outside had to witness this horrible, traumatizing scene.

The doctors walked up to him, trying to comfort him.

"Do something about it!!! I beg you!!" Felix screamed the loudest scream he had ever let out, referring to the doctors who remained silent who also let out a few tears.

"No, I-I'm begging y-you all... ple-please bring my Y/N back!!!!!" He screamed. He was angry and heartbroken.

Felix hugged your lifeless body, he tried to do CPR and everything in hopes that you would wake up and be in his arms again. But nothing worked.

The doctors had tried to talk to him but to only be told to fuck off by Felix.

He was empty, he was and will never be the same without you.
Felix let out another loud, painful scream.

A scream by one's who lost the precious person he loved the most.

I can't believe i disappeared for like an entire month and came back with this shit that i totally didn't cry over for 10 mins straight.