stray kids : first date with skz

how your first date with them went!

Chan 🐺🦘

> took you to a fancy ass restaurant for dinner
> he reserved a table that's in like a private room
> he bought you cute lil gifts!
> he got you a cute, pink, oversized sweater and some cute earrings to match and you absolutely loved it
> you also got him a gift too! (a black blazer and a cute beanie with it too)
> he'd be so shy but the whole date went really well!
> "that was amazing... we should go on another date next week!!"
> and you couldn't say no to that <3

Minho 🐰😈

> he'd take you to a cat cafè! (obviously)
> you two would play, feed and pet the cats and you had a great time with him.
> he'd feed you an entire slice of cake and would be so damn proud and happy <3
> he was so happy that he was able to go to a cat cafè with you as a first date and you we're really happy ab it too!
> he also bought gifts for you! (scented candles because he knows you love scented candles and he also bought you stuffed animals!)
> you also got him a gift! (a cute and fluffy sweater with a hat + 3 matching outfits for his cats too)
> "I'd love to go on a cat cafè date with you again, the cats we're so cute!!" "But I'm cuter..." Minho pouts.

Changbin 🐷🐰

> he would prolly take u to a gawdamn 5 star buffet cos he knows you both like to stuff your faces with food lol.
> would pay for everything because he insisted on doing so.
> the food was literally a 15/10 and you both literally just ate but had an amazing time.
> you bought him a gift (an expensive watch) and he felt so guilty that he didn't buy you one but it was totally fine to you cause he already payed for literally everything.
> he'd say sorry because he didn't bring a gift for you for like 100 times and you literally argued with him saying that it was fine and you don't even need a gift of some sorts <3
> he'd take you to his house afterwards for a movie night <3
> "Next time I promise to buy a present for you Y/N-nie :("
> the next day he comes to your house with a shit ton of gifts.

Hyunjin 🦙🥟

> a picnic date next to the Han River with Kkami!
> you two would wear matching clothes.
> takes like a thousand pictures of you and kkami HEHEHE.
> he bought you matching necklaces!
> you both ran around chasing eachother like 5 year olds, took pictures of eachother, ate food obviously, and played with Kkami.
> he'd feed you the entire time and after that he'd blush so hard and would be literally full of serotonin.
> you both hadn't had your first kiss yet so he only kisses your cheeks for now and he gives one of the most softest, precious, lightest kiss ever JSJDJ.
> he'd adore you so much and he kisses your cheek like every 5 seconds but we're you complaining? Nope. Not al all.
> he'd def post a picture of you on his insta acc because
why not ykno <3
> "I had such a fun time Y/N-nie!"

Han 🐿🥜

> he'd invite you over to his house cause he didn't have any idea on where to take you but you didn't even complain since you didn't like going outside too much and you both try to avoid human communication as much as possible... and that's one thing you and Han have in common.
> you both had so much fun.
> you made pillow forts, played games, watched a movie, attempted (keyword: attempted) to cook food together which ended up in a total mess, but it's okay since it was fun!
> you both would end up in the McDonald's parking lot jamming to music while eating in the evening cause cooking was a fail <3
> "Next time let's ask Felix to help us cook.." you joked and your laughs echoed in the car.

Felix 🐥🍪

> like Han, he'd also invite you over to his house!
> you two baked brownies and cookies together and it was such a sweet and fun moment.
> the pastries turned out amazing and you both ate it while singing to twice in the kitchen <3
> you two would play video games and it was intense.
> of course he always won and you lose everytime but you two would joke about it together.
> but when you won for the first and probably last time you will ever beat him, he literally screamed. And you screamed too.
> but you lost in the following 3 rounds so... yeah probably gonna be your first and last time winning that game with him.
> "I'll go easy on you Y/N-nie~"
> you both just ended up playing minecraft cause you lost in every round-

Seungmin 🐶

> you two would go to a fun museum!
> the museum was full of fun stuff like mirror mazes, those optical illusion rooms and woohoo! hooray! yeah... fun stuff! :D
> has so many cute photos of you two together for memories.
> shy shy shy.
> you both had a literal mukbang and buy everything from every food stall you guys sawJSHSJSBBS.
> would buy cute matching souvenirs for you and him!
> happiest boi on earth <3<3<3<3
> "Y/N-AH LET'S TRY THOSE CUTE BEAR SHAPED WAFFLES!!"

I.N. 🦊👑

> amusement park date!
> you both would stand out and would be those cute, lovey dovey and loud couples
> he was so shy around you at first but later on he felt really comfortable with you and you both we're hella loud
> you two would stop at a random food stand, go on rides, eat, go on rides, eat, and go on rides.
> he'd play those games where you get a plushie as a prize afterwards!
> you wanted the fox one because it reminded you of him and it was very cute... like I.N. :D
> you both would also ✨scream✨ in rollercoasters lol
> you went home with happy memories and a fox plushie that looks like innie <3