stray kids : playing in the rain !!

when you play in the rain with them – them as your boyfriend !

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> he LOVES LOVES LOVES IT :D
> u both have sm fun :(
> he likes to run around the grass and would chase you around.
> lots of laughs and giggles.
> if u both get tired you both would just sit on the grass and have deep and sweet talks while letting the rain just pour.
> if you're happy then he's happy.

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> "Are you serious? What if we get sick? Gosh." But he secretly likes the idea.
> after seeing your pout he immediately drags you outside to the pouring rain.
> after seeing your smile, his whole world immediately lit up.
> "I thought you said you didn't want to?!" You smiled brightly. "I didn't say that, but you know I can't ever resist you hm?" Minho pokes your cheeks.
> "Hehe, well then come on!!"
> u both have no regrets.

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> you both got lost on your way home in the middle of the heavy rain and there was currently heavy traffic to add up to it so you weren't able to go back home due to it, so you he pulled over somewhere with not much cars.
> while Changbin was stressing out, you tried to defuse the tension by coming up with something fun to do.
> you smirked at your great idea, proceeding to take your seatbelt and your jacket off.
> "Y/N what are you doing..?" He looks over to you.
> you open the car door and hop out of the car, letting yourself get soaked in the rain which made Changbin panic.
> "Y/N- WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET BACK HERE HEY-" "Come join me!!!" You yell while giggling. He contemplated for awhile before you finally get him to play in the rain with you.
> and it was worth it :)

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

>  u basically begged him to play in the rain with you.
> he was being a bit dramatic and kept whining but u managed to get him to play with you.
> and turns out he actually now likes to play with u in the rain.
> he even got kkami to join u both :(
> you both even danced around the rain, not caring about the people walking by or staring at you weirdly.
> now he's the one begging you to play in the rain with him everytime it rains.

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> he was the one who begged you to play with him.
> "Han no I'm busy right now, besides, do you know how easily sick we get?" "I knooowww, just this once?" He pouts.
> you finally give in to his whines.
> u both get a cold afterwards 😭😭
> "Well, atleast we got sick together..." Han sniffs."Yeah, couple goals am I right?" You joke before letting out a cough. "Y/N don't say that ... but yes ... we're like so couple goals." "Ikr." You both smirked before sipping some hot tea.

Felix (필릭스) 🐣🍪

> u guys were just really bored and had nothing to do.
> until Felix said ... "You know, I haven't went out and played in the rain for a long time now..." he blurts out of nowhere. "Same, I missed those days." You sighed before looking at eachother like you both read your minds.
> you both immediately knew and you both immediately shot up from the bed.
> "LAST ONE TO THE BACKYARD HAS TO COOK DINNER!!" You yelled before running first, "HEY NO FAIR!!" Felix laughs and runs after you.
> after reliving your fun childhood moments, Felix made you both some hot soup to warm up after playing in the cold weather.

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> Seungmin was kindof against the idea at first as he didn't want you to get sick.
> but later on gave in to your puppy eyes he cannot resist.
> he grabs your hand and you both run around the streets in the rain, getting all soaked up and cold. But despite that, you both had an awesome time.
> the sidewalks were slippery so you both fell over like 5 times but let's not talk about that.
> it was all well not until you both got sick ... oops.
> Seungmin scolded you a bit after getting sick tho.
> "I TOLD YOU WE'D GET SICK." Seungmin sighs. "I'M SORRY!" You pout.
> u both just end up cuddling til the cold went away 💀

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👸

> you were having quite a bad day after failing at your test and breaking a mug your boyfriend had gifted you.
> but despite that, I.N. was trying his everything to make you happy instead of curling up into a ball all day and not being able to look at I.N. out of guilt for breaking the mug he gave you, although he really didn't mind and knew it was just an accident.
> he knows how much you love the rain and fortunately, it started raining.
> out of nowhere he snatches your blanket away from you and picks you up bridal style, carrying you outside where you both get soaked in the rain immediately.
> "Now stop being sulky, why don't we play instead hm?" He smiles, kissing your pouty lips.
> the whole time you both ran around the streets with you on his back, having the time of your lives :')