stray kids : when you're drunk !!

when u come home drunk :3

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> he was aware that you we're with Felix and Han to hangout while he was in the studio doing work as per usual.
> not until he got a text from Han saying that you we're drunk and tipsy and they need his help.
> less than 10 minutes later, he arrived at the dorm where the three of you we're hanging out.
> he entered the room to see the three of you laughing your asses out with a bottle of soju placed on the table, and uno cards scattered all over the table.
> "What happened here?" "oH hEY BaBE!!!" You greet him as soon as he walked through the door.
> "Chan hyung we didn't mean to get her drunk, we we're just playing uno and the loser had to drink 3 shots of the soju, but we didn't expect them to be this drunk-" Felix explained while Chan sighed.
> "Ain't our fault they're terrible at uno." Han said, fanning himself with the uno cards in his head and before he knew it, Han's face was met with a pillow smack by you.
> "eXCUSE mE YoU WE'RE PEEKinG At FeLiX yOngboK Lee'S CARDS!!" You yelled, proceeding to hit Han with a pillow.
> Chan and Felix couldn't stop laughing lmfao.
> "Okay okay that's enough baby-" Chan said while attempting to pull you away from poor Han.
> Felix had to hold back Han too before you both start to beat the shit out of eachother.
> Chan then took you back to your shared house with him.
> As soon as you arrived at the house you immediately collapsed on the couch.
> "I never thought you'd be this drunk after 3 shots only..." Chan chuckled.
> He carried you to your shared bedroom and cleaned you up :)

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> you went out with your besties but he didn't know you guys would end up drinking.
> you mentioned that you we're gonna be home before 8 pm... and it was already 10 pm.
> he was lowkey furious and worried asf.
> he contacted you more than 10 times but you never answered and he unfortunately couldn't contact your friends since he doesn't have their number.
> mf is stressed
> not until he finally recieved a call from you.
> he immediately picked it up with a "Y/N where the fuck are you?!"
> "Hi um, this is Hyejin, one of Y/N's friends. Sorry about making you worried but don't worry they're still here breathing." Your friend who took over your phone said. Minho sighed in relief.
> "Oh thank you so much um... can you perhaps send me the adress of the place you're at so I can pick them up?" "Oh no need, we're actually heading to your place right now to drop them off but they're still sleeping right now."
> sighs in relief part 2
> He thanked the friend as he waited for your return.
> a few moments later he got a knock on the door, quickly assuming it was you and your friends who have decided to drop you off.
> he immediately opens the door and was greeted by your friends who we're trying their best to make sure you don't trip.
> "Oh god- thank you for bringing them home and also sorry for the hassle." "Ah no problem they weren't too much to deal with while drunk." Minho thanked them once again with a smile before they left.
> you we're still awake but in the verge of collapsing when he took you to your shared bedroom.
> "Jesus christ Y/N you could've told me you guys we're gonna drink..." He said, taking off your clothes so he can change them into something comfortable instead (he asked for your consent before taking off ur clothes ofc cos consent is seggsy.)
> "I'm svforry miNhOOOOOOO." You whine while pouting. He knew he couldn't scold a drunk person who couldn't even talk properly because of it.
> he changed you into your pajamas and handed you a glass of water to chug down.
> you couldn't sleep so he listened to you talking about random stuff and he couldn't help but laugh at it.
> "YoUKNOW tHiSZF oNe tIMe... I saW A hFyUGE sQUIrRELlf oN My wInDZow anD I scvREaMfED!! I wVas gOnNA aTTack iT bUT tHVeN I rEALizfEd... iT wAS HaN JIzOoNg!!!"
> he found it really funny and cute😭
> he wouldn't shut you up but you eventually fell asleep in the middle of explaining about the "huge squirrel" you found that was actually Jiusung.
> couldn't hold his giggles in.