stray kids : when they walk in on you changing !!

they walk in on you changing :)
maknae line !!

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> he purposely walks in lmfao
> he swings the door open and sees you stripping your clothes off, not noticing him watching behind you.
> he leans against the door frame with a proud smirk.
> "WOOOH! YOU'RE SO SEXY!"" He cheers and claps which obviously startled you.
> "What the- how long have you been watching?!" You cover your naked upper body with a towel.
> "Not that long... you just look so hot I can't help I-"
> "Go out Ji." You pout, pointing at the door.
> "Okay how about I just like stay out here and peek through the door you know just a little pee-"
> "Out, Jisung." "Fine!"
> he walks out with a pout.

Felix (필릭스) 🐣🍪

> accidentally walks in
> his eyes widened and covered his eyes
> "OH!" You both said at the same time.
> "I'm sorry I didn't know-" "I-it's fine..!"
> he slowly takes his hands off his eyes and revealed your body covered in undergarments.
> "Hehe, you're pretty tho..." He giggles and you hide your body in embarrassment.
> "Thank you Lix, but I'd appreciate it if you'd let me change first." "OH right- sorry." He rubs the back of his neck shyly and turns around.
> "I'll wait for you downstairs!!" He gives you a flying kiss and leaves.

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> he walks in and freezes.
> blink blink
> he waits for you to notice he's there.
> "Where's my shir- oH HOLY SH- seung!!" You put your hand on your chest in shock. He laughs at your reaction.
> "Wh-what are you doing here..?" You blush, realizing you were naked.
> "Oh I was gonna get my wallet, have you seen it anywhere?" He looks around. You take out his wallet under the pillow and handed it to him.
> "Thanks." He then chuckles at how you struggle to cover your body with a towel.
> "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before, baby..." you whine in response.
> "I know but just- take your wallet and leave." "Okay okay geez!"
> He walks out of the room laughing.

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> u already know he is a shy babie.
> so as soon as he walks in and saw you naked... he might've dolphin screamed.
> immediately covers his eyes,"OH I'M SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING I SWEAR I- WHERE'S THE DOOR!?"
> he ran out the door.
> you go back downstairs to see him sitting on the couch, his ears and cheeks were crimson red.
> "Are you okay..?" You giggle and sit beside him.
> "Ah? Oh! I-I'm okay... I'm sorry I didn't mean to scream and run out like that, I just thought maybe you'd get uncomfortable with me staying there and seeing you naked you know- And I- just got shy and I-" "No! It's fine, I don't feel uncomfortable or anything..." "Oh then... that's good."
> "Shall we go out for ice cream now?" "Oh right!" You smile.
> he holds ur hand and u both go out on a ice cream date :(