changbin : sleepover

You and Changbin met in a cafè in Seoul as co-workers.

You both had the night shift and most of the times during nighttime, there aren't much customers. So it led to being awkward at first, having a few small talk, or just minding your own businesses to talking daily and joke around.

Which also led to you becoming good friends with him.

You both would hang out at various and fun places to hangout during your day off. He was a fun guy to be around.

He even introduced you to his friends and he introduced him to yours, and you both kept up a good friendship for over 3 years.

It wasn't til you realized you developed feelings for him.

Just this weird feeling that makes you blush whenever he's around and it feels like butterflies dancing in your stomach. Hearing his name alone makes you feel some sort of way but enough to make your cheeks and ears red.

You finally realized that you we're developing feelings for Changbin.

And just like that, you we're scared of confessing to him.

You didn't want the friendship to end because of it.
He might feel uncomfortable and awkward around you when you confess your unexpected feelings for him, then rejects you.
He might only see you as a friend and a friend only.

You we're scared.

But the more you thought about it, the more your feelings for him started to grow and grow.

You we're lucky enough for him to not suspect a thing which you we're grateful for.

You'd try not to make it obvious but it's difficult to prevent yourself from being clumsy and shy around him.

It went on like that for days, months, now years.

Not until Changbin requested that he should sleepover at your house which you didn't mind at all! It was your first sleepover with Changbin and you we're a bit nervous. Not because you're uncomfortable about the fact of sleeping with him and spending time with him in the comfort of your own home, but it's because of your feelings for him. You're afraid you might accidentally slip out some words and make it obvious which you didn't want to happen, but you were down to do something quite different with him and you assured yourself that everything will be fine.

You both agreed to the plan and after your shift, you both went straight to a nearby convenience store to buy some snacks, including some energy drinks, already predicting that you both won't be able to sleep too early tonight.

You both payed for your own stuff as you two head straight to your place.

You both took your shoes off, finally entering the standard yet cozy and well decorated house you own.

"You have a really cute home!" He compliments as he starts to look around. You blush at the compliment as you led him to the living room to sit down.

You both freshened up and are now ready to have some fun.

"I brought my card games!" Changbin excitingly pulls out a few variety of card games to play with. You smile as you cone back to the living room with some snacks, perfectly laid out on a tray as you placed it on the coffee table.

Although there we're perfectly nice and comfy couches infront of you, you two preferred to sit on the floor while playing games and doing all sorts of things.

A few hours of card games passes by and you both haven't had dinner yet. You both thought of cooking dinner, it didn't sound like it would be a good idea... but you both made it through... barely.