felix : late night walks

1:20 am

Your laughs echoed around the dark room, with the moon shining through your giant windows and the small yet bright light coming from your phone being the only source of light in your shared bedroom with your boyfriend.

"HAHAHA look at this one!" You said and handed him your phone to look at a meme you saw while scrolling.

After looking at the screen for a little while, he finally bursts into laughter with you.

"Oh yeah that one was good, I liked that one." He said trying to contain his laughs.

It was in the middle of the night and you and your boyfriend, Felix, couldn't sleep. So instead of actually doing something to help yourselves  fall asleep, you both looked through some memes on Instagram.

Cos why not?

Felix's head leaning on your shoulder while his arms we're wrapped around your waist, your one hand holding your phone and while you play with Felix's hair with the other hand. It has been like that for 20 minutes. But none of you we're complaining about it.

You got kinda bored and so did Felix. You both just watched random things on the internet, hoping to cure the boredom.

1:55 am

A few minutes have passed, you and your boyfriend don't have plans on sleeping.

You we're both now doing your own stuff on your own phone.

Not until Felix saw a post of a girl being out on a late night walk with her partner. He thought this idea would be really fun yet calming since he knows how much you enjoy going on walks with him.

"Hey babe?" He askes out of the blue.

"Yup?" You said, turning your phone away, shifting your attention to Felix.

"How about we go outside for a late night walk?" He heard you gasp audibly.

"Yes! That'll be so much fun!" You said, almost jumping in excitement. His smile grew wider at your reaction which he found adorable.

"Great!" Felix replied and stood up from the bed and walked over to the other side of the room to turn the lights on.

It took a little while for your eyes to adjust to the lighting.

You sit and watch Felix open the closet and took out two jackets. A pink jacket and a white one.

"Pink or White?" He said, holding up both of the jackets for you to see.

"Hmmm, I'll take White!" Felix smiled and walkes over towards you who sat on the edge of the bed with a smile plastered on your face.

He slipped the white jacket through your arms and zipped it up.

"You gotta wear a jacket, it's cold outside, especially at this time in the morning." He laughed at how small you looked in his oversized jacket.

"You look like olaf~" he giggled while putting on his pink jacket.

"Olaf is cute though..." you replied with a genuine smile.

"Exactly." He said and grabbed his wallet then storing it in his pocket.

"You done?" You nod excitedly in response.

"Yay let's go!" He said as you both ran out of the house excitedly like a bunch of 5 year olds running towards an ice cream truck.

"Woah it's so pretty!!" You said, practically yelling in the middle of the streets while looking up to all of the colorful lights.

The neon lights we're everywhere and the moon was out shining brightly upon the colorful, wide streeets.

"Yeah!!" He said while swaying his hands back and forth while his was intertwined with yours.

You both strolled the streets of Seoul while holding hands and there have been 3 people who called you both a cute couple.

Which was funny but also quite cute.

He was lucky he brought his wallet with him since you both ended up buying alot of streetfood as well.

It was a fun way to spend time with the person you love.

Roaming the streets and yelling so shamelessly at 2 am.
Munching on delicious streetfood while walking.
Took alot of pictures.
And happy memories we're made once again.

Once you're with Felix, it feels like everything around you doesn't exist and your main focus is only on him and you we're his main focus the entire time.

You loved every single second of it.

I'M SORRY IK THIS SUCKS SM but I wrote this yesterday at 4 in the morning but I got tired and lazy to edit this so yeah :'/