stray kids : cursing at them during an arguement !!

the title says it all :)
maknae line !!

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> you and the other members decided to eat the cheesecake that he was saving for later :D
> he found out and... it led to a very very very serious arguement with everyone involved.
> "When I die I want y'all to lower my casket into the ground so you can let me down one last time." He yelled into the pillow while he stayed still on the ground.
> "Jisung stop with this shit it was just a fucking cheesecake." You said while laughing, following with the other members' laughs afterwards.
> "THAT WAS MY FUCKING CHEESECAKE NOBODY TALK TO ME."
> he threw a "tantrum" and y'all had to buy him another cheesecake :D

Felix (필릭스) 🐥🍪

> you didn't mind it when he plays his video games, but he hasn't got off the game ever since 12 pm... it is now 8 pm.
> you got annoyed, because it was quite unhealthy for him to be infront of a giant screen for 8 hours straight.
> it was a bit too much so you decided to scold him, but he kept giving you attitude.
> "Lix c'mon, it has been 8 hours since you've been playing that darn game." "Shut up and stop bothering me... I need to finish this level." He said, eyes glued to the screen. "You said that 3 hours ago..." all he did was scoff.
> you've had enough of this and turned the TV off, but it led to a different route than what you expected.
> "Y/N what the actual fuck!?" He yelled, you can tell he was really angry and it was quite intimidating. But he's been a but too much lately so you didn't dare to back off and lose.
> "Yeah I know right!! What the actual fuck lix?!" You yelled back with a sarcastic smile which he did not expect. "You've been sitting infront of that fucking screen for 8 hours straight and you haven't been eating proper food and have been consuming only junk food the whole day, what the actual fuck is wrong with you? I don't want to scold you but get your shit together and get off that damn screen for fucks sake."
> his whole expression changed into 'god this is so annoying' to 'oh shit what have I done???'
> and with that, you walked out of the room.
> he sat there alone with a sad expression plastered on his face and in awkward silence.
> he quickly gathered his shit together and cleaned everything up before going upstairs to apologize.
> he got onto the bed and wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his head in your back.
> "Y/NnNNnnNn, Lix is sorry..." he pouted. "It's okay, I just got a bit mad... you can go play your video games now." You said trying to take his hands off your waist but he only held on tighter.
> "Nooo... I'll stay here with you..." he said with a peck on your cheek afterwards. "Okay fine." You replied which brought a smile to his face.
> he showered you with words of affirmation as you both slowly drift off to sleep :)

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> you and Seungmin argue quite often and he delt with all of them in a more mature way to avoid making the arguement bigger.
> but this time it kinda got out of control and both of you weren't in the current state to deal with it like how you both usually would.
> you we're both furious at eachother and it all started with a small arguement about who's gonna do the chores but it led to quite a... huge and bad arguement I might say.
> "I did all of our laundry, the dishes, I even scrubbed the floors! It's just one chore for fucks sake Seungmin why do you always gotta make this shit so hard!?" "I was practicing all day and I'm clearly exhausted, all you have to do is just fold the clothes it's not that hard!!" He said rolling his eyes in annoyance.
"Exactly!! It's not that hard then just fucking do it! I'm exhausted too after cleaning the entire house the whole day and I was hoping for you to atleast fold the fucking clothes yet you can't even do it!" This really stressed you both out.
> you both would most likely get a noise complaint for yellibg at eachother at 12 in the morning.
> "For fucks sake Y/N my back, legs and fucking wrists hurt and you're only making this sit worse." "Okay then fine! Just go back in the room and lay the fuck down! You never do anything in this damn house anywa-" you accidentally grabbed the stack of messy and wrinkly clothes too harshly which caused the glass vase beside it to fall on the ground and shatter into sharp shards of glass.
> "Shit!" You hissed in pain, a few glass shards ended up leaving bleeding cuts on your foot as you tried to block it from falling but only ended up shattering on your foot.
> Seungmin who saw it all happen ran over to you and immediately picked you up and placed you on the couch and speed ran to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit.
> He treated your bleeding cuts in silence. He felt too bad to even say anything, and it was the same for you.
> after he finished cleaning and treating your cuts, he pulls you in a tight hug.
> "Sorry, I'm sorry... let's avoid fighting like this again." You nod silently.
> eventually, he cuddles you to sleep and he cleaned the mess that was caused and also folded the clothes with it too.
> will never stop apologising tho lol.
> 15x more affectionate the next day towards u JAJSJAJSJ.

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> he doesn't like to argue with you at all :(
> everytime you both argue, he'll always interrupt you by apologising.
> no matter how mad and furious he is, he will ALWAYS apologise mid-arguement(?) since he doesn't want the arguement to grow bigger.
> this time, he was tryin to bake something for you but ended up absolutely ruining the kitchen after accidentally setting the speed of the eletric mixer a bit too high and all of the ingredients spilled, batter was on the wall, the counter tops and the floor.
> he was really sad :(
> "Jeongin I swear to god if you do this shit one more time I'll fucki-" "I'M SORRY!!" He said and hugged you immediately.
> all of your anger will just fade away within a second... I mean... he's too cute.
> "I'm sorry don't be mad at me I'm sorry I'll fix it I promise." He said with a pout.
> u are screaming on the inside.
> "No no no it's okay I'm not mad anymore it's okay- I'll help you with it." You said, your gazes start to soften when all of the anger and bad energy start to fade away slowly.
> "Really?! Okay!" He said with a wide and bright smile you love to see.
> "I'LL CLEAN THE FLOOR!!" You said and grabbed all of the cleaning supplies you both need. "Okay I'll clean the counter tops!" He said while wiping away the batter off the counter tops.
> you both turned cleaning into a fun ass time.
> you both washed the dishes together, and somehow, everything was all fine and dandy after.
> "I never thought I'd find cleaning so fun and exciting." He laughs.
> "LET'S MESS UP THE KITCHEN AGAIN!!!""YESSS!!!"
"Just kidding." He laughs. "Yeah, it was just a joke." You laughed with him.

.....

*electric mixer sound intensifies*

idk what that last part was but whatever, I'm sure you get it😭