han : home

warning: slight smut

You we're sitting on your bed, breathing heavily, sweat was dripping down your back and tears we're starting to blur your vision.

You had just woken up from a horrifying nightmare.
It was gore and bloody and it wasn't to be forgotten so easily.
Typical.

You had been having these weird, gore, yet terrible nightmares for the past month which is most likely due to the build up of stress and anxiety that's always bringing you down and overworking yourself even more wasn't helping at all.

A heavy sigh escapes your lips as you kick the blankets off your feet and made your way downstairs to the kitchen.

You're now standing halfway on the stairs, surrounded by a dark, quiet, and eerie atmosphere.

You swallow a dry lump in your throat as you hesitate to step foot in the kitchen. You forgot your phone in the room and you couldn't locate where the light switch is at. You cursed under your breath.

It's okay Y/N nothing's gonna come and hurt you.
Just get some water, and you'll be done.

You thought to yourself.

You stepped on each stair carefully, trying your best not to trip over something and fall.

You succeeded in arriving at your kitchen.

You hurried to the fridge and opened it.

You scanned the fridge up and down in a hurry, trying to find your water bottle.

Aha, found it!

You leaned over and grabbed your water bottle.

You chugged it all down when you heard someone curse under their breath from behind.

You froze.

You looked behind you, trying to figure out where the direction the voice came from.

What's happening?

Who or what was that?

Am I getting robbed?

Am I gonna die?

"Hello? Is someone there?" You called out, no response.

Oh yeah time to fucking run.

Fear immediately splashed over you as you tried to put the cap of your water bottle back on and close the fridge as quickly as possible and hurry back to your bedroom when you suddenly felt someone pull you back and wrap their arms around your waist and spinned you to face them who had now pinned you on the wall.

You gasped audibly and took the chance to swiftly hit the person with your water bottle out of reflex.

"Shit Y/N why'd you do that?" The person groaned in pain.
The voice sounded quite familiar. Then you realized...

"Han?!" You gasp, he lets go of your waist and reached his hand out to where the light switch was located and flicked it on.

Your eyes squint as your eyes adjust to the new lighting.

"You idiot, you scared the shit out of me!" You whine, playfully punching his chest.

"I was gonna surprise you but I didn't know you we're still awake so I panicked!" He said in between laughs.

"That was a scary way of surprising your own girlfriend/boyfriend after not being home for a month." Han then pulled you into a tight hug.

"Yeah... I missed you." You smile and hug him back.

"Why are you still awake though hm?" He asks while gently caressing your hair.

"Nightmare..." you chuckle.

"Again? For the 3rd time this week?" He pulled away from the hug and now you we're faced by a pouting Han Jisung.

All you could do was nod.

"How many times have I told you to-"

"Take a break from work and stop overworking yourself?" You said, finishing his sentence.

"Yes! But why can't you hm? You need to take care of yourself now look at you, having nightmares too often." He said while pinching your cheeks.

"It's okay, I only have a few more paperworks I need to finish before-"

"Nah you ain't finishing those paperworks I'm demanding your boss to give you a break okay?" He said, interrupting your sentence.

"What? No you don't have to do tha-" "Yes I have to, I'll deal with it tomorrow okay?" He said once again, interrupting your sentence.

He leaned in and connected his lips with yours.

You didn't hesitate to kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck whilst his we're wrapped around your waist which quickly turned into a heated makeout session.

It lasted for a few minutes before him detaching his lips from yours as his lips start to roam all over your exposed neck and shoulder.

As he was about to take his shirt off, you interrupted by saying
"Han it's 3 am I'm sleepy..." You yawn.

"Hm okay, but you'll have to deal with this later early in the morning." He said while looking down at his erection, then looking up to you with a smirk.

"Fine." You replied.

Well the early in the morning thing didn't really work and as soon as you both entered the bedroom boi rly said sike.

And then the rest was history :)