stray kids : when you can't sleep !!

when you can't sleep – them as your boyfriend :)

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> he was in his studio.
> you couldn't sleep but it was already 3 in the morning and didn't wanna bother Chan.
> but you were too needy for his affection so you got up and knocked on his studio door.
> "Can't sleep?" Chan chuckled. You nod and he immediately engulfs you in a big hug. "Sleep with me..." you pout.
> "Mmh of course I will love..." he giggles.
> he stopped what he was doing and carried you back to your guys's bedroom.
> he plays with your hair and cuddles you the entire night until you fall asleep :')

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> you both got into a small arguement before going to bed and you couldn't sleep because of it.
> you look at minho who's back was facing you, yet sleeping soundly.
> not until u decide to ruin his slumber by annoying him >:D
> you sit up from the bed and shook his body back n forth, in an attempt to wake him up. "Minhooo!! Lee Minho!!" You whined, shaking his body harshly which caused him to finally wake up.
> "What the hell do you want..!?" Minho whined in annoyance."And it's- 4 am? Why are you still awake?" Minho groaned.
> "I can't sleep..." you pout. "Well I can, goodnight." Minho scoffs before pulling himself back down on the bed, throwing the blanket on himself.
> "Pleaseee? Please? Come on Minhooo~" You whined.
> he had enough of your annoying whines and pulled you back down in his arms.
> "After an arguement or not, you're still annoying." Minho joked. "I love you..." you whisper and laugh afterwards.
> "Pft, I love you too, now go to bed." He scoffs before cuddling you.
> this man always has a soft spot for you no matter what happens :'(

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> you both couldn't sleep actually.
> and while u thought he was asleep, he also thought u were asleep, while both of y'all r wide awake 💀
> you carefully shift around and now you're facing him, staring at him actually, debating whether you should wake him up or not.
> as soon as you were about to close your eyes, changbin's eyes also shot open which startled you both.
> u both laugh it off :(
> "I thought you were asleep!" "Me too!!" You both laughed.
> you two would cuddle eachother to sleep.

Hyunjin (현진)🦙🥟

> dramatic dramatic dramatic
> you woke him up and asked him to cuddle you to bed but all he did was, "I need my beauty sleep Y/N!" He scoffs leaving you all pouty and sad.
> "Fine." You huff, turning around, your back now facing him.
> after a few minutes, Hyunjin turns to you and hugs you.
> "I thought you needed your beauty sleep?" You scoff. "You know I was kidding hm??" He giggles.
> before u try to argue again he shushes u up and cuddles u.

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> he was in a deep sleep ... probably dreaming ab cheesecake, when u suddenly woke him up.
> he got so startled he yells and got so relieved it was just u.
> "Did I scare you that much!?" You laugh. "Yeah oh my god." He places his hand on his chest. "But ... what's wrong hm? It's almost 3 in the morning."
> "I can't sleep." You pout. He chuckles before pulling you back down in bed and snuggling against you.
> "There." He giggles. You giggle back before cuddling him and eventually falling asleep not long after.

Felix (필릭스) 🐣🍪

> you felt really bad for waking him up but he kept reassuring you that it was totally fine.
> "Mmh It's okay love but, why are you still awake?"  He asks, hearing his deep and tired voice made you weak.
> "I can't sleep love..." you pout.
> he sits up from the bed and pulls you closer in his embrace, making you snuggle against his chest.
> "Do you want me to tell you a story, little one?" You giggle and nod.
> he told you a short and cute story which sent you to dreamland in a matter of seconds :(

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> he was a bit annoyed but of course didn't show it.
> "Min, I can't sleep." You pout. He looks at you and your hair was all ruffled up and your straps have gone loose and exposed your neck and collarbone. Geez that turned him on.
> "Oh, you want me to put you to sleep?" He smirks lightly. You just nod, you didn't get what he meant but you agreed anyway.
> he suddenly throws you back down on the bed.
> "Baby what-" "I'll make sure you'll be so tired you collapse right after I pull out." He winks.
> u alr know what happened :l

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> SUCH A SWEET LITTLE BABY
> when you told him that you couldn't sleep, he'd make you wait in the bedroom while he went to the kitchen, he didn't say why but you did what he told you to do.
> he comes back to the bedroom and hands you hot milk in a cute mug.
> "When I was young and couldn't sleep, my mom would give me hot milk. She said it'll make you sleepy." He smiles softly.
> you gulped the milk down and he even tucked you in :(
> a baby taking care of a baby :'(