seungmin : 305

"Soyeon-ah can you go check if there are more stuff in the basement?" Seungmin called out for his daughter, leaning against the wall after packing their stuff to move to a new house.

"Sure dad!" Seungmin smiled flashed a genuine smile at his 9 year old daughter running excitedly to the basement to do her dad's orders.

The little girl opened the door to the basement, the basement was well lit and a different variety of books filled the bookshelves that covered the left wall.

She entered the basement and walked over to the bookshelves and scanned it if there was something important they could bring to their new house.

She scanned each shelf, hoping to see something important ot they could bring to the new house.

She failed to find anyting interesting and ran to the big, wooden drawers that we're in the corner instead.

She opened the drawers and rummaged through the stuff.

There was nothing.

After seeing nothing, she decided to open the right drawer.

It was filled with useless things until she came across a vintage looking camera.

"Soyeon-ah did you find anything?" Seungmin peeked in the basement to check up on his daughter to see if she found something.

"Oh I found this old looking camera, do you still need it?" Soyeon spun around to face her dad and showed him a familiar looking camera. He felt like he saw it somewhere but he couldn't seem to remember from where.

"Can I have it sweetie? I'll see if it's still working, you can go upstairs now alright? Wait for me." Seungmin smiled at her. Soyeon nodded and handed him the camera, then ran up the stairs and crashes onto the couch to wait for his dad to come back.

Seungmin took a good look at the camera first. It looked old but surprisingly it was still working. Curiosity started to fill him up more and more.

He went to see if there was anything in the camera. He saw 305 photos. He was surprised at the amount of pictures in the camera but he decided to check it out. It was quite suspenseful.

And there he saw...

305 photos.

Of you and him.

when you we're still alive.

His heart clenched in both pain and happiness. Your death was the hardest thing for him to handle.

Your cause of death was giving birth to your child with Seungmin, which is Soyeon. Also quite unfortunate and devastating for Soyeon who never got to meet her mother.

But Soyeon grew up knowing alot about her mother from Seungmin who would always tell her stories about you, still doing it tll this day.

"Of course, how could I forget?" Seungmin mumbled while looking through all of the photos you took together.

He had that camera when you two we're dating up until your marriage, but he decided to store it away during his process of trying to move on.

Tears filled his eyes and blurred his vision.

There we're many photos of you two going on dates and even a picture during your honeymoon, during your wedding and many more.

He wiped his tears away and looked out the window.

"We'll meet eachother soon Y/N... I promise that..."