stray kids : reacting to you having wet dreams !!

warning: slight smut ahead ;)

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> time check: 2:45 am
> yet he was still awake... obviously.
> you we're snuggled up to him, sleeping peacefully while he was on his laptop focused on doing work while having you in his arms, placing smol kisses on your forehead every once in awhile.
> you started moving around and he thought it was caused by the light coming from his laptop that woke you up so he immediately puts his laptop aside and began to caress your hair.
> "what's wrong baby? Did I wake you up? I'm sor-" "Mmh, Chan..." you interrupted his sentence with a soft moan following afterwards.
> you started to unconsciously move your hips back n forth while beautiful yet sinful words slip out of your mouth.
> he finally understands the situation but is still quite flustered lol.
> he softly wakes you up and you woke up confused and a bit surprised.
> you we're aware of the dream you had not long ago and you started to panic a bit.
> "...did you hear?" You softly said, referring to the situation that took place not too long ago. "Yeah... it's okay you don't need to be shy it's- it's normal." He said chuckling afterwards, he seemed quite shy. You let out a small chuckle while an awkward silence was building up between you and Chan.
> the tension was strong and you both knew what you both wanted yet nobody was still saying anything.
> "do you mind if I... help... you out?" Chan finally spoke up. He gave you a shy smile and held your hand to make you feel more comfortable and calm with the situation.
> "I don't mind at all..." you replied back, and with that, he shut off his laptop and shifted his attention on you.
> u can imagine the rest ;)

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> it was 12 in the morning and he just came back home from a tiring 8 hour practice.
> he noticed all the lights we're off so he assumed he was asleep but not for long when he heard sounds coming from your shared bedroom.
> he was confused and thought to himself, "what's that noise? Is that Y/N?"
> out of curiosity, he led himself to your shared bedroom and decided to eavesdrop by placing his ear against the closed door.
> while he was at it, he heard you moaning.
> he was suspicious at first, he had thought that you had someone else over not until he heard his name being moaned out through the door.
> he opens the door to see you reaching down your shorts while also proceeding to moan his name out.
> he understands the situation, yet he was beyond turned on by this.
> he placed his belongings down on the floor and got on the bed with you.
> he took his sweet time admiring how gorgeous and hot you looked during this.
> he slowly took your hand out of your own shorts and replaced it with his to caress your sensitive parts.
> you couldn't help but wake up from your deep slumber and be startled seeing your boyfriend's hand inside your shorts.
> "is my baby awake now?" You nodded slowly yet shyly in response. He chuckles and placed a peck on your forehead.
> he got ontop of you before you could even say anything.
> "minho..." "shhh, I know kitten I know. Now, what should I do to you hm? Tie you up? Spank you? What does my kitten want?"
> rip that...

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> you visited him while he was at practice to spend some time with him.
> in the middle of practicing, he noticed that you drifted off to sleep while waiting on the couch.
> he smiles and places a blanket ontop of you and also sneaked in a lil dwaekki plushie for you to hug on before he continues to dance.
> a few hours passed and he was finally finished with practice so he waks over to you, still asleep on the couch.
> he slowly got into the couch with you and now you we're sleeping peacefully on his lap while he waits for you to wake up so you both could go back home together.
> you let out a few groaning and quiet moans but he didn't really seem to notice as he was wearing earphones.
> you woke up from your erotic dream to look up and see Changbin listening to some music with his big pecs and muscular arms exposed with a bit of sweat dripping down on both arms which made you want him more and more each second.
> you couldn't hold it in anymore so you decided to tell him about it, "Bin..?" You softly said while tapping on his chest. He notices that you've woken up from your nap and almost immediately takes his earphones off, setting his phone to the side.
> "Hehe goodmorning love, how was your nap?" He said pecking your forehead. "It was good but... can I ask you something?" "Of course, go on." You took a deep breath, hesitating for a bit.
> "I want- no... I need you Bin." He was a bit startled. "Hm, what's the reason for this baby?" "I um... had a dream and I- I can't hold it in anymore Bin. Please?" He just chuckled and pecked your lips. "Let's go home okay? We wouldn't want anyone to walk in on us here." You slowly nodded as he lifted you up in his arms and carried you to the car.
> its all up to ur imagination now.

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> he was drawing stuff on his sketchbook due to boredom.
> he wanted your attention and affection but you we're taking a nap and didn't want to disturb your peaceful slumber.
> while he was doing some sketching, he heard muffled moans coming from behind which caught his attention.
> he saw you shifting around your bed, he thought you we're having a nightmare so he sat down next to you.
> he was caressing your hair and kept whispering comforting words in your ear in an attempt to calm you down from your "nightmare".
> "Hyunjin please, I need you so bad..." you said taking his hand, leading his hand slowly down your sensitive parts.
> he was quite taken aback and flustered.
> but eventually smirks ;)
> "naughty naughty, aren't you?" He chuckles before positioning himself ontop if you before placing wet kisses on your exposed neck.
> let ur imagination run wild.

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> it was 6 in the morning and Han was getting ready to leave for practice and while gathering his stuff, he heard moans coming from the bedroom.
> he almost immediately rushed upstairs to see what was happening only to find out you we're just having a dream.
> but it wasn't any normal dream, but a wet dream, but he doesn't know that.
> he left the room, only thinking that you we're making some noises during your sleep because that happens sometimes.
> he went back to pick his stuff up and rushed bsck to the bedroom to remind you he was leaving now.
> after he showered you with kissed, you gripped on his hand before he was about to leave.
> "babe I-I need help." You mumbled.
> you slowly guided his hand down your sensitive parts and boi was he shawked.
> "please hannie? I-I'll do anything. I'll do anything you say." You beg. Oh how he loves it when you beg for him.
> "I guess It won't hurt to skip practice..." he smirked.
> yup ykno what happens next.

Felix (필릭스) 🐥🍪

> you we're in the dorm to hangout with the members.
> unfortunately due to the all nighter you pulled last night, you fell asleep on Felix's shoulder in the middle of watching a movie with the other members.
> Felix took notice of it and placed you on the couch so he can keep an eye on you. He gave you a blanket and got you all comfy and cozy.
> in the middle of the movie, he got startled when he felt someone tap his shoulder. And turns out it was just you.
> "Lix..?" You whispered.
> he stood up from the floor and sat down beside you.
> "What's wrong, honey?
> "I-I need you... right now... please Lix? I need you s-so bad."
> flustered af.
> "Y/N-" "please... I'll be a good for you..."
> "Hmm, okay. But remember to be quiet alright? You wouldn't want the members to hear you."
> 😔😔😔

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> he had your sleeping figure in his warm embrace.
> he was on his phone but got interrupted by you switching your position.
> now your head was on his chest and your arms wrapped around his body.
> he smiled at how cute you looked while sleeping.
> not until you lifted up your leg and placed it right ontop of his area.
> he didn't find it too disturbing at first but you kept moving your leg around to the point that your leg was now almost massaging his hard member.
> "a-ah Y/N..." you then finally wake up and realized what just happened.
> "Oh shit Seungmin I-I'm so sorry." You apologized in embarrassment.
> "it's fine... but don't think you can get away with this quickly.)
> he whispers before pinning you down on the bed.
> 🕯country roads take me home to the place where I belong🕯

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> you had just woken up from a wet dream and felt very needy for Jeongin's touch.
> you we're too embarrassed to open up to him about it and beg for his touch so tou decided to do it yourself.
> he was working on something so you'd think he would be too busy to even come back in the room.
> so you did what you had to do.
> but oh little did you know he was watching you all this time through the door.
> you we're so absorbed by the pleasure you didn't notice he was there.
> "Seems like you're having fun." He speaks out of nowhere and you we're quick to cover yourself with the blanket.
> "Jeongin I-" "Who said you can do this hm? Didn't I tell you nobody's allowed to touch you like this except for me huh?" He says, removing the blanket off your lower body and replaces your fingers with his.
> "Prepare yourself, I might go harder this time since you deserve a little punishment alright??" He smirks.
> 🙏📿🤲⛪🛐

hi this sucks but i haven't gotten enough sleep and I'm braindead so yes bare with this for now :)