stray kids : when they're sick !

taking care of them while they're sick – him as your bf ;)

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> he hasn't been taking care of himself alot lately, so he got sick.
> at first he refused to let you take care of him but he agreed in the end.
> you'd let the company know about his condition and was given a week off.
> doesn't want u doing things for him :(
> "babe no I'm fine I can eat it by myself-" "I said I will take care of you until you're well, please rest for awhile love..." you say before a sigh escapes your lips.
> "fine alright," he chuckles and sits up from the bed.
> you make sure he takes his medicine and you also check his temperature every now and then.
> he appreciates you taking care of you the entire time and when he's not sick anymore, he takes you on a lil date as a thank you :(
> must protect this man at all costs pls

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> lowkey takes advantage of it just to turn u into a slave
> even when he's sick he's still being a bitch /jk
> "Y/NNNNNNNNN" he whines while banging on the nightstand. "What minho?"  You enter the bedroom.
> "Can you hand me the remote? I can't stand up." He points at the remote right across the room. "Are you fucking ser- nevermind." You sigh and take the remote before handing it to him.
> at this point you're a bit pissed but he's lucky he's sick.
> "Thanks." He grabs the remote and turns the TV on.
> but at the end of the day he never forgets to give you cuddles, kisses  and give u an entire speech about how thankful he is for taking care of his sick self :P
> #weloveleeknow

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> it's like taking care of a sick dog.
>  always needs ur love and attention 24/7 and he always gets them ofc.
> a part of him enjoys being sick so you could make him his favorite food :"D
> u make sure he eats and rests well.
> "Y/Nnieee?~"  he calls out. "Yes binnie?~" you respond.
"Can we watch some movies? And cuddle?" He asks with THE CUTEST PUPPY EYES TO EVER EXIST. "Aww of course binnie!!"
> whether he has a cold or not, u both give eachother many many cuddles and kisses >:D

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> a fucking drama king.
> refuses to drink his medicine because "it tastes like shit" .. said by the hwang hyunjin himself.
> "Hyun come on stop acting like a child, you have to take your medicine!" You sigh, holding out the spoon with the medicine in it.
> "I said I don't wanna, and no I'm not acting like a child!!"  He pouts angrily and crosses his arms, a small "hmp" coming out of his mouth. "Mhm yeah sure you don't..."
> a little later, you finally get him to drink it.
> "Good job hyune! Now just one more okay?" "O-one more!? No way!!" "Of course one more, that one spoonful won't do shit, you're an adult!!"
> you were close to just tying him up just to feed him his medicine tbh.

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> very obedient ... surprisingly
> you wake him up every 2 am to drink his medicine an he won't complain.
> "I'm really impressed by you, Ji." You giggle softly. "Yeah I really just want this shit to be over-" he said with his groggy voice before letting out a few coughs.
> u give him lots of cuddles or whatever he wants to make him feel better :(
> and like chan, he'd also take you out when he finally feels better as a little thank you for taking care of him :(

Felix (필립스) 🐣🍪

> very clingy
> but also doesn't wanna get too clingy cos he might pass the cold on to you and he doesn't want that :((
> "Come on baby why won't you let me kiss you hm??" You pout after refusing your kiss for the 3rd time. "Because I don't want you to get sick too!" He pouts back.
> you insist that you'll be fine after and you give him all the kisses he deserves.
> u also baked him brownies :3
> they were a 11/10 according to lix 😌

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> tries to get independent with it
> he doesn't want you around him cause you might also catch the cold but at the same time without making you feel like you're just getting pushed away by him.
> so he gave in and just does whatever you want him to do.
> very appreciative and doesn't forget to thank u :(
> "Thank you for making me soup earlier hon, it was really good and I enjoyed it alot."  He smiles.

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> it feels like you're taking care of a literal child.
> has alot of needs.
> you wake him up, prepare him a warm bath, make him breakfast, lunch, and dinner, feed him his medicine, feed him a snack and put him to bed.
> also takes advantage of it just to get 10x babied(?) by u.
> "Jeongin you're not a child anymore-" "Pretty please? Just this once?" He pouts.
> "Alright alright..." you sigh and pull up your phone. "Once upon a time, there was a cat with her good friend playing near the river..."

decided to write this cos i'm also sick 🤞
ps: i'm not sick anymore yoohoo