jeongin : the stars above

It was a cold, windy, yet romantic night for you and Jeongin.

You and your boyfriend of 5 months sitting on a picnic blanket, pillows and snacks we're scattered on the red and white patterned material as you both stare up onto the black and blue marbled sky.

The bright stars we're twinkling, the moon was shining brightly upon you and your boyfriend. Birds chriping, the sound of the cold wind blowing through the trees and the leaves falling on the ground we're the only things you can hear. No words we're exchanged, it was silent, but still enjoyed eachother's company in a immeasurable amount. His presence alone already makes you happy, comfortable and safe.

"The stars are so pretty..." you softly said. Jeongin turning his head to look at your smiling figure while you stare at the beautiful stars above you.

"Yeah, but you're prettier." You blushed at his response while he proudly chuckled at the cheesy yet quite sweet pickup line he just made.

"Thanks..." You mumble. Jeongin kept staring at your face, the wind blowing through your soft, h/l (hair length) h/c (hair color) hair hitting your face as you keep wiping them away from your face which was annoying and irritating. He found it adorable. The way you kept whining and pouting and being all sulky after your hair keeps hitting your face made him giggle.

"Here let me help you with that~" he giggled at your struggling figure and you pout at him making him smile even wider. He turned you around and took off the ponytail holder he had wrapped around his wrist just incase and held it with his mouth.

He grabbed your hair, slowly picking up the strands that we're left out and held it onto it while he picks up the hairtie in his mouth and wrapped it around your hair.

You sat there with pink cheeks while Jeongin proceeds to tie your hair into a ponytail gently since he didn't wanna pull your hair too tight.

"Tada I'm done!" He said in a cute voice which made you giggle out loud.
"Thank you Innie~" You look back at him. He smiled and kept staring at your e/c glistening eyes. You stare back at his, a soft smile forming on your lips while you hold eye contact with his beautiful, hazy eyes as he tuck a few more strands of your hair that he left out earlier behind your ear. His hand made it's way to your cheek that was now light pink, caressing it softly with his thumb.

He was slowly leaning in and connected your foreheads together, now staring at eachother's beauty. You stared into his sparkly eyes, you could tell by look at his face that he was asking for consent.

You almost immediately read the look on his face and slowly nodded. And with that, he closed the gap between you two. His lips felt so soft and plump. You melt into his touch and kissed back. Oh you two felt like you we're in cloud 9.

The trees danced with the wind with leaves dropping on the ground ever so gently.

You can feel him smiling into the kiss and you wrapped your hands around his neck, deepening the kiss.

A few moments later he pulled away with a genuine smile on both your faces.

"That was... magical." He said in almost a whisper, he was really shy and you found it adorable.

"Yeah... it really was." You giggled as a response.

He wraps his arms around your figure and buries his head into you neck, nuzzling his nose against your soft skin.

"I love you Y/N."
"I love you too, Jeongin."