stray kids : when you wear their clothes !!

when you wear their clothes :]

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> "Babe, you ready to go-" he got cut off when he sees you wearing his shirt and was amazed on how well you styled it too.
> "I'm done!" You run towards him.
> he stood there not being able to form words and was being all giggly.
> "What's wrong?" You giggled.
> "Nah it's nothing it's just... how do you look so pretty in anything? Even in my clothes you look gorgeous." He wraps his hands around your waist and proceeded to sway your bodies back and forth.
> "Hehe, let's go Chan we'll be late! The others are waiting." You pat his head.
> he finally lets you out of his grip and you both went out to hangout with the other members.
> won't stop mentioning how pretty you look in his clothes <3

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> you walked out of the shower wearing his hoodie that looked very smol on you.
> you dried your hair then heard Minho's laughs from behind.
> "What is it min-" you got cut off as soon as you looked behind you to see him taking pictures of you.
> "Why are you taking pictures of me?" You giggle and sit on the bed beside him.
> "Cos, you look so adorable and tiny in my hoodie." He caresses your hair.
> "I just ran out of clothes to wear..." you throw the towel aside.
> "Hm, you really need to do your laundry babe. But you can still wear my clothes even though you have clean clothes... you know what you can just have that hoodie-"
> won't stop checking u out ;D

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> changbin is smol (sorry bin)
> and so are you (if you're not then let's pretend u are)
> you've seen those trends on tiktok where they wear their partner's clothes to see how they'd react and you decided to tey it on Changbin as well.
> and his clothes fit almost perfectly on you 😭
> he was very happy
> "Why don't you just wear my clothes instead hm? I'd like to see you wear my clothes more often~"
> he is such a simp for u lol
> kisses 24/7

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> so proud and happy and omg he is a babie
> "YOU LOOK SO TINY AND ADORABLE IN MY CLOTHES I JUST-"
> picks u up and spins u around in his arms and compliments u the entire day
> would flex u too
> y'all would be ordering food and all of the sudden he'd say to the cashier, "Hey isn't my girlfriend so adorable? I mean look at her... she's the epitome of beauty."
> yeahhhhhhh he didn't stop even though you told him to stop.

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> you were spending your time in the dorm with your boyfriend and the other members.
> you forgot to bring clothes so you decided to borrow his.
> you went downstairs to where all the boys were and Han immediately went simping.
> "Baby!! OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS." He stood up and ran towards you to hug.
> "Do I look that gorgeous wearing your clothes?" You giggle, both of your faces only being a few inches away from eachother's.
> "Mmm you look gorgeous either way... you're always gorgeous sweeheart." He nuzzles his nose on yours.
> u both totally forgot the members were there and they just watched y'all like ʕ  ⸋⸛⸋ʔ?¿
> as you were both about to kiss, minho interrupted with a cough.
> "EHEM so which movie would EHHHEM you guys want to watch- EEhgGGHrHEEM."
> "Oh come on hyung you always ruin our moments." Jisung pouts.
> "Well I had to stop you both from kissing before it turns into a heated makeout session and you both fu-"
> yeah chan had to stop him there.

Felix (필릭스) 🐣🍪

> Felix was playing games when you came downstairs wearing his matching pajama set.
> it immediately caught his attention.
> throws the damn controller aside.
> "BABY YOU LOOK SO GOOD IN MY PAJAMAS!" He cheers while letting out a few giggles.
> "THANK YOU!" You yelled back, laughing at how cute his reaction is.
> "POSE POSE POSE!"
> You did what he said and posed, showing off the pajama set.
> "YEEEES, WHOO! WERK IT OMG YES GORGEOUS!"
> HE IS SO PRECIOUS I CANNOT

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> he knows how much you love wearing oversized t-shirts.
> you are smaller than Seungmin so his shirts would definitely look huge on you.
> you thought about trying it out but then noticed how comfortable his shirts were.
> his scent can be smelled from the shirt and honestly, it smelled so good.
> so you wore it while Seungmin went out to get groceries
> when he came back home he was stunned by how AAADOOORAABLEEE YOU LOOOOKED.
> you were walking around the kitchen wearing his pajamas and shirt while carrying PuppyM around ... how could he not fall for that?
> "Cute..." he says out loud.
> "Seungmin!!" You ran towards him as he traps you in his embrace, refusing to let you go.
> "You look so tiny and adorable in my clothes... maybe a bit too adorable actually." He chuckles.
> "I just wanted to try it out but.. it's really comfortable and I don't wanna take it off." "Then keep it." "What?! Really!?"
> he nods.
> since then, you have been always stealing his clothes but he never complained... not even once.

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> you actually borrow his clothes pretty often so yeah
> he acts like he doesn't mind you wearing his clothes (he doesn't mind actually)
> but inside he is SCREECHING
> BECAUSE U LOOK SO CUTE AND HE GETS SO SHY WHEN HE COMPLIMENTS U SO HE DOESN'T WANNA SHOW IT KAJDJWJSJ.
> he takes pictures of u wearing his clothes when you're sleeping.
> he lets it all out in their groupchat.

*in their gc*
kids 🐺🐰🐷🦙🐿🐣🐶🦊

a piece of loaf:
GUYS ISN'T Y/N SO CUTE? LOOK AT HER? I MEAN ISN'T SHE LIKE ... PERFECT? SHE'S SO ADORABLE AND TINY I WANNA PICK HER UP AND STUFF HER IN MY POCKET AND PAT HER OMG I WANNA GIVE HER THE ENTIRE WORLD!!

shrek's wife:
Jeongin it's 4 in the morning.

swaggiest handsomest most amazing man:
somebody send this child to sleep.

dilf chan:
OUR BABY IS GROWING UP SO FAST WAIT

I LOVE EGGPLANTS:
He's 20

seung im not fucking mean:
h

aha... child.

brownie boi brownie boi:
GO TO BED Y'ALL 🙄🙄🙄

chang🗑:
I'll go to bed w u ;)

*shrek's wife went offline*

*swaggiest handsomest most amazing man went offline*

*dilf chan went offline*

*I LOVE EGGPLANTS went offline*

*seung im not fucking mean went offline*

*brownie boi brownie boi went offline*

chang🗑:
I fucking hate you all with a burning passion.