stray kids : when you're on your period

stray kids take care of you while it's that time of the month! :3

Bangchan (빙찬) 🐺🦘

> father mode : activated
> after coming back from work (it was literally like 2 am but eh) he saw that you we're still awake.
> you we're laying down in bed, crying, while hugging your knees tight, a pillow over your stomach, as you tried to find a way to lessen the pain caused by your period cramps.
> he was so shocked to see you cry from pain and he immediately jumped on the bed to hug you
> "is it your cramps again..?" He asked in the most soothing and calming voice possible, while brushing your hair softly. You nodded weakly.
> he turned the lights on and made you hot tea since he read that it can help with cramps.
> he stayed up with you the entire night until you fell asleep <3

Lee Know (리누) 🐰😈

> the clueless one lol.
> you accidentally stained your white bed sheets since and you didn't know until you woke up since you thought your period wasn't coming til next week.
> you nervously walked over to him to see him watching some TV in the living room with the cats.
> "min?" You called out. He looked at you... and you looked like a damn mess LMFAO.
> "yeah??" He responded. You took a deep breathe. "I um, I accidentally stained the sheets..." instead, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Stain like... did you spill coffee on the bed? Water? What did you spill?"
> you found it stupid and funny at the same time but it was enough to make you laugh while he sat there like ???
> "no min, I meant I'm on my period and I accidentally stained the sheets lol." He literally covered his face in embarrassment while you laughed.
> "I thought you meant you stained our sheets like with coffee or something oh my god..." he said while laughing. "It's okay go clean up, I'll wash the sheets." He said and got up from the couch to peck your cheek.
> "really? Thank you min!" You said and pecked his lips and you left him there blushing and flustered :)

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> he knows the date of when your period arrives and he has it marked on his phone calendar :)
> yup he knows when your period starts and when it ends :(
> before that day, he already stocked you up on snacks and pads, pads, tampons and everything just incase.
> when he has an upcoming meeting while you're on your period he literally instructs you on what to do and not do JSHJSSJSJ.
> "I'll leave later this morning so remember, the painkillers are in the bathroom and your heatpack is in the 2nd drawer to the left okay? Also don't be afraid to eat all the snacks if you desire, you also have to eat lunch and dinner okay? And if something goes wrong don't hesitate to call me alright? I love you!!"
> he's literally the sweetest :(

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> he was in the bedroom playing with Kkami when you peeked your head out of the bathroom door calling his name out.
> "yeah babe?" "Are you... busy right now?" You shyly asked.
"Not at all, why is it babe?" "Um, can you go to the store real quick to buy me some pads..? I ran out I'm sorry..." He gasped. "nO DON'T BE SORRY! You don't have to be sorry okay? It's not like you can control your uterus or something." He said while standing up and immediately grabbing his jacket. "Should I get you snacks too?" You nodded while laughing.
"Yes please... thank you." He smiled at you. "I'LL BE REAL QUICK!!!" He said while running outside in full speed like his own life depended on it.
> literally not even less than 10 minutes later he comes back with a bag full of snacks and different varieties of napkins and tampons because you forgot to specify which one.
> "I may or may not have bought you 7 sanitary pads and 3 different tampon brands..." he chuckled.
> he cuddled you the whole entire day and was so dramatic about everything you do lol <3

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> he was out with Chan and Changbin when he then got a text from you saying that you needed him to buy you sanitary pads because you ran out.
> you also told him that you we're in alot of pain :(
> "CHAN? CHANGBIN HYUNG? I GOTTA GO! Y/N IS DYING!!!" He yells which startled Chan and Changbin. "Y/N is wha-" "GOODBYE!!" He said literally running away, leaving his hyungs dumbfounded. He owes Chan and Changbin an explanation later.
> he literally stood in the aisle that was filled with sanitary pads for 3 minutes and ngl he was kinda fascinated on how there are so many varieties.
> good thing you specified what kind of pads you wanted so he knew what he was gonna buy which ofc you had to or else this man would've literally just bought the entire aisle if you forgot to specify.
> he also bought you a few (and by I mean few I mean like a whole bag) snacks :3
> he ran all the way home and literally screamed when he got home lol idk it just sounds like smth Han would do.
> so overprotective and doesn't let you do anything except for resting.
> he had to text Chan and Changbin and everyone else that you we're okay and not actually dying and he was just being dramatic lmfao.

Felix (필릭스) 🐥🍪

> growing up with two sisters, he is indeed very familiar with periods.
> he knows that you get really bad period cramps so when it's that time of the month and he'd ask Chan to take a short break because of your situation and Chan understood since there wasn't much schedule to do anyways.
> and so with that he spent the entire week with you!
> you'd always crave his cookies and brownies and he wouldn't hesitate to bake them for you.
> he was such a good person to be around with during your period <3
> everytime you get cramps he'll always hug you and shower you with kisses.
> "it's okay love I'm here, lix is here, I won't leave you alone okay? Come here." He said while kissing your forehead.

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> he knows what to do and what not to do.
> he sets you up a hot bath because he saw that it helps lessen the cramps.
> "you rest okay? I'll go make you a snack." He pecks your forehead and walks out of the bedroom.
> you really just chilled for the rest of the day.
> he has everything you need, like everything.
> if you have really bad period cramps you'd ask him for cuddles and of course... he couldn't say no to that?
> he'd give you anything and everything you need just to lessen the pain of your cramps <3

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> panics lol
> again, he'd call his hyungs for help.
> he didn't really know anything about periods considering he grew up with male siblings.
> he wanted to help tho :(
> he did what his hyungs told him to do :)
> he sets you up a hot bath, gave you hot tea, literally sonic ran to the store to buy the pads, tampons and pain killers.
> one of his hyungs suggested a hotpack really works so he went out to find you a hotpack.
> he'd ask the cashier (who turned out to be a female) about the types of pads and how he can help and luckily the cashier was a big help to him!
> he comes home with all of the stuff.
> "Jeongin you didn't have t-" "YES I HAD TO! My baby is in pain... are you okay?" He said as he engulfs you into a warm hug.
> he takes care of you the entire day.
> he somehow got overprotective too? Like he didn't let you do anything because he was afraid something bad will happen.