stray kids : not saying "i love you" back !!

when you prank them by not saying "I love you" back :)
(another hyung line + hyunjin cos I'm tired)

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> he was gonna leave for work.
> and ofc he ain't leavin for work without a goodbye kiss and an "I love you".
> so he walks on over to you, gives u a peck on the forehead.
> "I'm leaving now, I love you!" He pinches your cheeks before heading to the front door.
> "Bye bye!" You waved.
> he twists the doorknob and swings the door open before stopping.
> he turns his head at your direction.
> "I love you~" he says again.
> "Yep, bye!!" You smiled at him innocently, trying your best not to laugh.
> his smile turned into a frown.
> "Yeah haha... I'm... I'm leaving now!!!" He shouts.
> "I love you~!!" He shouts again.
> "Okay... goodbye!!" You yelled back, while focusing on your phone.
> "I'm leaving now... for real this time... you don't have anything left t-to say?" You shake your head as a no.
> "Okay... I l o v e you~~" he says again slowly.
> "Okay Chan I get ittt, you'll be late for work!"
> "Y/N stop teasing..." he pouts.
> you finally break into laughter before running up to him and jump in his arms.
> "I'm sorry I was just teasing you, I love you too." You said, pecking his lips.
> "Hmph, okay..."

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> you we're both in the park, taking a walk on a sunny afternoon with ice cream cones filled with ice cream (obviously) in your hands while holding eachother's hands.
> in the middle of the walk, he decides to peck your cheek.
> "I love you." He whispers and all you did was giggle in response.
> he thought you didn't hear it at first so he kept repeating it.
> "I love you... I love you... Hey I said I love you!!" He whisper yells.
> a few people we're staring at him weirdly while he waits for your response.
> he was embarrassed.
> so u couldn't help but laugh.
> "Really? Out of all places you'll prank me public? People we're staring at me and you made me look like I was a random weird creepy guy trying to hit on youuu..." he whines, rolling his eyes in annoyance after.
> you tried your best not to laugh hysterically in public sp you held it in.
> "Okay okay I'm sorry geez, I love you too!" You smiled at him.
> he was still salty ab it so he teased you back by not saying "i love you" back to you for the entire day 🗿

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> he was really clingy today.
> and really loud.
> so u decided to tease him by not saying "i love you" back to him.
> cos why naut ❓
> "Y/NNIE Y/NNIE Y/NNIE MY BABY Y/NNIE~~" he yells repeatedly before jumping on the couch with you.
> "whaaat~"
> "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!" he says and before hugging you tightly.
> "mhmmm, what movie do you wanna watch?" You giggled.
> "I love you." "I love you? Well I'm not too sure which one you wanna watch because there are many movies called that... do you mind picking it out for me?" He whines in response.
> "Nooo... I love you... Binnie loves you!" "Binne... loves... you..? I don't think that movie exists Bin, you're making stuff up." You laughed and he was now annoyed.
> "No I mean I love you. Like me and then you! Changbin loves Y/N!" He explains again.
> "Huh, well that's an interesting name for a movie, I'm sure we'll be able to find it now!" You said, shifting your attention to the TV screen infront of you while Changbin whines- screams.
>"Y/NNN!!!!" "OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU TOO~~" you burst into laughter before hugging him.
> he was still upset.
>"I hate you :("
>"I love you too~"

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> he had a bit of a stressful day and could not wait to get home and finally have your attention as his stress reliever.
> he finally arrives at your shared house and runs upstairs to the bedroom.
> it was pretty obvious he had a rough day today ... but that didn't stop you from pranking him.
> "hey baby~" you greet him as he crashes on the soft matress and crawls up to you before trapping you in his arms.
> "hey..." he says in a tired tone.
> "rough day at work?" You ask.
>"Heh... is it obvious?" You nodded at his question.
> "I'm fine now that I'm finally home." he smiles.
> "You weren't looking forward to see me?" He laughs at your stupid question.
> "You are my home, baby." He chuckles before placing a kiss at the tip of your nose.
> "Hehe I know... I was just kidding."
> "Hehe, I love you." He mumbles.
> "Mmh you seem really tired, why don't you go to bed hm?" You tried to switch up the topic.
> "I'll sleep after you say it back to me." "Uhm... say it back to me???" Hyunjin sighs.
> "No love, I mean say "I love you" back..." "Why do you want me to say I love you back?"
> gives u that iconic disgusted hyunjin look.
> "You had the audacity to refus-" you cut him off with a kiss.
> "I'm not stupid Hyun I was just teasing you now shush before you continue with your essay." you laugh.
> "You need to stop teasing me like that... you actually got me sad for a bit."