stray kids : when you wipe off their kisses !!

you wipe off their kisses (as a prank) ;]
hyung line + hyunjin (again :D) !!

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> you were busy doing laundry while chan stood beside you smiling like :]
> after you finished putting your clothes in the machine, he leans in and gives you a peck on the cheek.
> you playfully sigh and wipe the area where he placed his kiss on.
> he went from :] to :O
> "Why did you wipe off my kiss..?" He whines.
> "Because..!!" "Because whaaat?" He looks at you with a pout.
> "Nothing, I was just teasing you." You giggle at his upset face.
> "Hmph, you owe me a hundred kisses today young lady."

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> leans in for a kiss and boom ... the kiss got wiped off
> gives u the disgusted look JAJDJAHD
> he walks away and comes back with all three cats in his arms
> he sits down infront of you and started to smother his cats with kisses in an attempt to make you jealous ... which worked
> "I'm so lucky you don't wipe off my kisses, right Doongie?" He says with attitude while looking at you.
> "Minho whatever you're trying to do is- I hey I was just pranking you!!" You pout at him while he proceeded to shower the cats with compliments and kisses while he laughs at you suffer.

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> has been wanting your kisses so bad but he had to go to practice.
> when he arrived home he was so excited to pepper your face with kisses, but for them to only get wiped off.
> "What- DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE Y/N? :(" "No."
> "Well ouch that kinda hurt..." he pouts.
> "Nonono I was just pranking you don't worry I love you so much I-" "Heh I know." He giggles and hugs you.
> "What-" "How could you not love me hm? I'M LITERALLY THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!"
> "Mhmm yes you are~"
> cuddling session 24/7

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> you both had just woken up and decided to stay in bed for a little while to cuddle and talk ... it's the weekend anyway.
> he was staring at your beautiful features while you were half asleep and leaned in to kiss your lips.
> but as soon as he placed the kiss, you immediately wipe it off.
> "Did you just-" "your breath stinks..." you mumble and turn your back on him, trying your best not to crack up.
> "HEY- yours does too!!!" He pouts and rolls his eyes playfully as he heard your giggles.
> "Hmp... your breath smells like the belly of a rat." "EXCUSE ME MISS MAAM-?"