skz : "would you still love me if I was a worm?"

this gotta be one of the most stupidest shit i wrote after disappearing for 3 months lol i am so sorry folks

Bangchan (방찬):

– he was locked up in his studio, occupied with his work as per usual. and you thought ... why not waste his precious time by annoying him?
– you knocked on the door. "Channie it's me~" the door then swings open.
– "hey babe, what's up?" "can I come in?" He nods and lets you in his studio where he was currently working on a new track.
– "so what's up?" He turns to you. "I have a really really really important question to ask..." you fiddle with your fingers shyly (which chan found very cute). "Go on..." he chuckles.
– "would... would you still love me if I was a worm?" You look up at him with soft eyes, trying your best not to burst into laughter, meanwhile chan does the opposite and laughs infront of your face after getting the image of you turning into a worm.
– "stop laughing this is an important question-!" You say as Chan almost falls to the ground after hearing your question.
– "i'm s-so sorry baby- it's just- you as a worm-" he says in between laughs.
– yeah let's just say you didn't hold on much longer and started laughing along with him as well.

Leeknow (리노):

– "hey!" You yell and knock obnoxiously loud and annoyingly on the bathroom door where your boyfriend was in. "Y/N I'm gonna kick your balls." He mutters loud enough for you to hear behind the locked door.
– "PRETTY PLEASE OPEN UP, I HAVE A QUESTION! IT'S SERIOUS!" You whine. "No!" He yells back. "PLEASE IT'S AN EMERGENCY LEE MINHOOO OPEN THE DOOR FOR MEEE." You yell, knocking nonstop on the door as Minho had finally had enough and opens the door, with a very annoyed expression plastered on his face.
– "what the hell do you want?!" He sighs, leaning against the doorway. "I have a... a very important thing to say..." you frown. "Just say it I'm gonna be late for work, Y/N." He sighs, clearly frustrated. "W-would you... would... would you s-still.. would you sti-" "Get to the damn point." Minho whines impatiently.
– "would... would you still love me if I was a w-"
**door slams shut, aggresively**

Changbin (창빈):

– he was cuddled up against you, humming happily being in your arms after an entire day of boring, exhausting work.
– "Bub?" "Yes?" Changbin responds. "Would you still love me if I was a worm?" He takes a moment to process the question and think of an answer.
– "Yes." "Even if I live in the dirt?" "Yes." "Even if I'm that dirty and gross looking?" "Definitely." "Even if I am small and slimy?" "Yes. Y/N is the one I love and no matter what shape or form Y/N is in, I will always take care of my Y/N~"
– it was more cuter response than what you had expected.
– changbin <3 y/n worm

Hyunjin (현진):

– annoying your boyfriend is a lifestyle at this point.
– while Hyunjin was hella focused on the canvas he plans on doing yet another masterpiece on infront of him, you decide to kill two birds with one stone and annoy hyunjin as it could also get rid of your boredom.
– you watch him gracefully sketching on the canvas with his pencil, when all of the sudden you ask, "would you still love me if I was a worm?"
– he halts his movements and thinks for a bit before responding.
– "No." "Ehh? Why?" "Because worms are gross..." "But it's still gonna be me!!" "Fine then, I'll even take care of y/n worm." You gasp. "Yay~~" "So I can feed you to the birds after."
– you left speechless.

Han (한):

– it was 4 in the morning, and neither you or your boyfriend can fall asleep.
– "I told you drinking that 5th coffee would be a bad idea..." Han mumbles, eyes glued on the ceiling. "It was worth it tho." You let out a quiet chuckle before adjusting your position, laying on your side to get a better view of your boyfriend.
–"ji?" You call out as his eyes finally left the ceiling and turns to you. "Yes?" He hums. "Would you still love me if I was a worm?"
– "hmm yes, but..." you raise an eyebrow. "I have to be a worm as well, so we can experience the worm life together." He chuckles. "Yeah! We can live in the dirt together, and eat leaves~" "That's........ SO COOL!!"
*insert excited squealing noises*

Felix (필릭스):

– you were intrigued watching your boyfriend as was chopping up some carrots for tonight's dinner when you suddenly remembered watching that one tiktok video where you ask your partner if they'd still love you as a worm. so you got excited and wanted to try it out.
– "heeey." You tap his shoulder, he giggles and turns to you with a bright smile on his face. "Yes love?"
– you lean on the counter. "Would you still love me if I was a worm?" He took a moment before responding. "You? As a worm?" You nod in response.
– "yes I would. I'd buy you a big plant to live your worm life in and I'd place you right by the window, and maybe take you on a walk if I could."
– ✊we love

Seungmin (승민):

– your boyfriend is reeking of alcohol after him and the other members got drunk during dinner at the korean barbecue place.
– it was rare to see seungmin drunk so you decided to take advantage of it and play around a little.
– "seung~" you say softly while he lays on your lap, enjoying the feeling of your hands playing with his fluffy hair. "hmmmmm?" He repsonds. "would you still love me if I was a worm?" he pauses for quite awhile before thinking of an answer.
– "no~" gasp. "why?!" "because I would eat youuu~ worms~ I love worms~ nom nom~"
– definitely not the answer you were expecting to get.

I.N (아이엔):

– "would you still love me if I was a worm?" "what?" He responds, clearly confused.
– "I said, would you still love me if I was a worm?" he stays silent... then his face slowly morphs into a disgusted one. "ew, no."
– "what do you mean ew? you think I'm ew?!" you gasp in disbelief. "Yeah.. if you were a worm." He mumbles.
"That's so mean!" "I would stomp on you too and bury you in the backyard." He blurts out, jokingly... I think.
–  o_o

:3