❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙❀

In the restaurant bathroom, Mayumi throws you into the handicap stall and hands you a pile of clothing.

"Try it on," she bursts with excitement before closing the door.

After doing what you're told, you walk out in your new white and black uniform. "How do I look?" you ask as you make your way over to the mirror.

Mayumi squeals as she begins to check you out. "You look so cute!"

You then ask her to fix your hair so it's styled in a way where it won't bother you while you work. Once it's completed, you follow Mayumi out of the bathroom.

"We'll do the first table together so you get used to it, okay?" she asks as you both walk over to where the greeter stands.

You sigh a breath of relief. "Thank god."

"Mayu," the greeter says with a hint of worry in her tone, "a large group just walked in. I sat them but they don't have enough menus. Those idiots counted wrong."

Mayumi gives the greeter a reassuring thumbs up before turning to you and placing her hands on her hips.

"Well I'm going to be putting you to work," she tells you. "It's a large group so I'll definitely need the help."

"Sure," you nod as the greeter passes you two menus.

You and Mayumi walk over to a large group seated at the far side of the restaurant.

Mayumi sighs as she sees the group. "It's a large group of mostly guys. Make sure you stay professional at all times. A lot of men here can get pretty flirty, especially after ordering drinks."

"Got it," you comment as you follow her lead over to the table.

As you approach the group, you notice that it seems to be some sort of team in matching jackets accompanied by a pair of coaches and managers. You look over at Mayumi and see something flash in her eyes quickly before she swallows it up and approaches the group.

The two of you stand on one side of the table together, her blocking you from the view of the far half. She then begins to introduce herself, then you before nudge you and hinting at the menus.

"Right, sorry," you apologize quietly to her before making your way around the table.

Karasuno school colors...

You walk behind a man with short, dark brown hair and pass him an extra menu. As you look beside him, you see another man with silver hair. Although you're only able to see his back, you can tell by the way he's sitting that it's your intriguing classmate you've recently taken an interest in.

Walking around the table to give the last menu to a tall man with long hair, you glance over at the silver-haired male to confirm your suspicions. You feel your body temperature instantly drop as you recognize his facial features.

It's like I can't shake this guy.

You then make your way back over to Mayumi who says the two of you will be back shortly to take their order. She grabs onto your hand and pulls you away from the table. On your walk back, Mayumi seems to be holding in her breath.

"Are you okay?" you ask as you look at her worriedly.

Once the two of you are in the back away from customers, Mayumi lets out a deep breath.

"Oh my god, didn't you see her?! Kiyoko Shimizu?! She's so pretty!"

You think back to the two girls you passed who were sitting with the large group. While you think about it, you realize the girl with black hair is the very same girl with some of the best grades in the whole school. You even momentarily flashback to when she used to tutor you in middle school even though the two of you are in the same grade.

"I noticed," you finally nod at Mayumi as you come back to reality.

Mayumi sighs. "I wish I was as pretty as her. She's got to be the most gorgeous girl in our school!"

"Mayu," you roll your eyes, "don't talk like that. You're super pretty too you know." You cross your arms and narrow your eyes at her in suspicion. "Are you just fishing for compliments?"

"Eh? No!" she says defensively. "Seriously, I just think it's cool that she's here!"

"Okay, whatever," you chuckle at her behavior.

Mayumi then gasps as though she's forgetting something. "We should go back! Take their orders!"

You follow along as Mayumi hurriedly goes back to the table. While you walk beside her, you pray silently that your classmate won't recognize you.

Finally back at the large group's table, the two of you begin to take orders. You tell Mayumi that you'll take the closer side, seeing as your classmate wasn't there.

She nods and happily walks over to where Kiyoko and the blond-haired girl are sitting.

Once you're done taking orders, you quickly slip away to the kitchen before your classmate has more of a chance to potentially recognize you.

"Great job so far," Mayumi grins as she approaches you, "you were super fast, too!"

"Thanks," you respond awkwardly, knowing that you only went faster to avoid more interactions.

Suzuhara then approaches the two of you to ask how you're both doing. You relay to him that you're enjoying the job and would be happy to stick around.

"The two of you certainly work well together," he thinks aloud, "and I'd gladly have you on board if you'd accept."

"Thank you so much," you beam as you accept his proposal.

"Well, I'll let the two of you get back to it then," he smiles before waving goodbye.

"Right away, sir!" Mayumi comments seriously.

She then shuffles you away to wait for the group's orders to come out.