❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒❀

The following morning when you feel yourself begin to wake up, you're blinded by bright lights. Immediately you squeeze your eyes shut and sink back into the warmth surrounding you.

Suga's still here, you subconsciously remind yourself.

Only then do you become hyperaware of your surroundings. You've fallen asleep laying on your couch with Suga's arms folded around you tight.

He's so warm.

You let out a small smile as you let yourself sink into the warm, comforting feeling of his embrace. That is, until it hits you that it's the morning. Immediately, you sit up and silently freak out over how lucky you are that your parents haven't come home yet.

Just then, a quiet ring from your phone causes you to look over. You see a notification from the security camera app showing that something is outside. You bolt up from the couch and run over to one of the front windows. There, you see your parents' car backing into the driveway.

Holy shit, you scream internally as you run back over to Suga.

You shake him awake, calling him by his name but he only mumbles about needing more time.

"You idiot, my parents are here!" You whisper yell to him as you begin pulling on his arm, "Get up!"

"Oh shit," he swiftly opens his eyes and sits up. "What are you waiting for?!"

You groan at his idiocy and pull him by the wrist as you drag him upstairs to your room.

"Wait here," you tell him. "I'm going to grab your clothes."

When you get back to your room, Suga's laying in your bed half asleep.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get up!"

"Y/N, we're home!" your mother suddenly calls out to you. "Where are you?!"

"Shit," you mumble to yourself. "Okay, Suga stay here and do not leave my room no matter what, okay?"

"Got it," he mumbles as he hugs your pillow tighter.

You roll your eyes before quickly running downstairs to greet your parents before they could have a chance to get to your room.

Your mother kisses you on the head as she greets you. "I had such a good night with the boss," she says sweetly, as if you honestly cared.

Ew, why did she have to say it like that!?

Your parents then groggily wander over towards their bedroom on the first floor.

"Oh, are you going back to sleep?" you attempt to act surprised rather than hopeful.

"Yes," your dad yawns, "we had a long night. I'll talk to you later sweetheart."

"Okay... goodnight," you say to them before turning away and walking back upstairs.

You knock twice before entering your room, however, you probably should have waited before entering as Suga's in the middle of pulling his pants up.

"Ah, sorry," you look away in embarrassment.

"It's okay," he chuckles. "How'd it go with your parents?"

"Luckily they went back to bed," you sigh, "but the bad news is that our security camera is on so you can't just walk out the front door."

"What about the back door?" he shrugs.

"What are you, crazy?" you laugh. "You saw the giant fence back there last night, didn't you?"

"Eh, it might have been dark but I don't think it'll be that bad. But, if you don't want me doing that then I can just stay at your place then," he smirks as he lays back down on your bed and gets comfortable.

"Okay, okay," you grumble as you pull him up by the arm, "the fence will do as long as you can actually climb it. Don't say you can if you can't do it!"

"Of course I can do it," he says excitedly. "You just have no faith in me."

You roll your eyes but agree to his plan. You have him follow you downstairs quietly as you make your way to the back door.

"What the hell's wrong with you?! You always take everything the wrong way!" your mother's voice booms from her room.

You freeze and look down the hall just as you're about to touch the back door.

"You always jump to idiotic conclusions!"

What are they yelling about now?

You inch closer to your parents' room, forgetting about the Suga and his plan.

"It's a fucking Saturday, for God's sake!" your dad's voice chimes in.

"Hey!" Suga whispers as he grabs onto your hand to prevent you from moving further away. He shakes his head and brings you back to the door.

You continue to listen to your parents' argument as Suga opens the door and guides you through, closing it behind you.

"I'm sorry about that," you sigh as you look down at your feet.

Suga shakes his head. "It's not something you can control so you don't get to apologize for it, okay?"

He then grabs your cheek, the same as he did last night, and plants a kiss on your forehead. "Meet me at the fish market at two o'clock," he smiles.

"Eh?!"

Suga only waves goodbye before jogging away and starting up over the fence. Before you know it, he's completely gone from your view. Finally, you're able to sigh a breath of relief and walk back inside.

As you close the door behind you, you're able to hear your parents still arguing. You decide to take Suga's advice and ignore it, going back up to your room.

On your bed, you flop down and hear a crunch from underneath your head. You sit up and lift your pillow to see a piece of paper with Suga's handwriting.

Don't forget, fish market at 2!!

You shake your head and roll your eyes, thinking that Suga's such an idiot. You then place the note back under your pillow and lay your head down. Before you know it, you're already fast asleep.

 Before you know it, you're already fast asleep