❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑣𝑒❀

After your date with Sugawara, you go back to his house. Although Daichi had told you that your mother was on the lookout for you, the two of you decided that it would be safe to go back to his house.

Once you get inside Suga's house, Sakuta approaches you. Immediately he hugs his brother and sends him a huge smile.

"How was school today?" Suga asks him.

"Boring," he pouts. "Where did you and Y/N go?"

"The zoo," Suga smiles.

Sakuta's mouth drops as he looks between the two of you as if you had done something horrible. "No fair. I had to go to stupid school while-"

"Come on," Suga sighs. "Don't talk like that Sakuta. Anyway, where's everybody else?"

"Oh, they're in the other room with Y/N's mom!"

"Eh?" you exclaim. "M-my mom?"

Just as you pass Suga a worried look, Sakuta takes you by the hand and pulls you into the kitchen. There you find both of Suga's parents talking with your mother. You almost feel like passing out the second you see her.

"Y/N!" your mother beams in her fake sweet voice. She runs up to you and wraps her arms around you. "I missed you so much!"

Just then, her voice turns into a panic. She places her hands on your shoulders and gives you a look of worry. "I'm so glad I finally found you. It's time for you to come back home."

You look over to Suga, hoping to get some sort of help from him. However, before he can do anything, his mother stands up and intervenes telling Suga that she is disappointed in him for lying about your familial situation.

"I will not take part in helping a girl run away from her home, do you hear me?" she lectures him.

Your mother begins talking to you over Suga's so the rest of their conversation is shut out from your ears. However, you can tell that Suga isn't able to get a single word in.

"It's time for you to come back with me," your mother says. "Say your goodbyes and let's go."

She pushes you towards the others and once again tells you to say a quick goodbye to Suga's family. Afterward, she practically pulls you out of the house.

"What about my stuff?" you say anxiously as you're shoved into the back of your mother's new car that you've never even seen before. "Where the hell are we going?!"

"Don't curse at your mother," she lectures before slamming the door shut. "We're leaving."

The two of you drive in silence until you stop at a house you haven't seen in a long time.

Sawamura's house.

Only then does your mother turn around and speak to you. "Don't you dare move or I'll just drag you right back here."

"Where are you going?" you ask as she takes the key from the ignition.

Your mother doesn't answer your question, and instead, hold out her hand to you. "Give me your phone."

Reluctantly, you do as she says. You sneer at her as she jumps out of the car and slams the door behind her. Then, the doors lock as well. You've got no idea what's going on, but you decide to wait. There's no use to run anyway. You would just be brought right back with whatever resources she and the boss both have.

Dammit. What am I going to do?!

Eventually, she comes back outside alongside the boss. Behind them walks a depressed-looking Daichi. When the car is unlocked, he takes the seat beside you. He hardly passes you a glance as the others sit in the car and get ready to go.

You tap Daichi's shoulder and call out quietly to him. When he turns, you see the look of extreme worry on his face. "What's going on?" you whisper to him.

"Hey! Shut up, will ya?" your mother yells back.

"I'm sorry," he mouthes to you.

You look at him confused. Just then, you hear him kick his foot against something. Looking down, you see a small suitcase stuck between his feet.

"No way," you mutter to yourself.

"Did you not hear what I just said?!" your mother turns around and yells at you.

"What do you think you're doing?!" you shout back.

She only rolls her eyes and ignores you as she turns around. Finally able to piece everything together, you watch with a sunken heart as the car pulls away from the house.

We're going to the airport.

"Alright, we're here," the boss says in his deep voice as he pulls the car over at a valet

Your mother then turns around and eyes you and Daichi. "The two of you better do as we say and not start a scene for your own good, understand?"

"No-"

Daichi places his hand on your shoulder and interrupts you. "Yes, I understand. I will keep an eye on Y/N."

"Sawamura..."

"Good," your mother nods.

You watch as she removes her seatbelt and gets out of the car. From the rearview mirror, you see a man dressed in black take out several suitcases from the back.

"They had this all planned, didn't they?" you quietly ask Daichi.

"Yes," he nods. "I'm sorry that I didn't say anything to you, my dad took my phone."

"It's alright," you say with a sad smile. "My mom just took mine, too. Anyway, I guess it's time to go."

Daichi nods just as your door is opened for you. Another man in uniform takes your hand and escorts you out of the car. You then wait as Daichi walks around to meet you in front of the airport.

"Thank you," the boss says to the workers before handing them the car keys and turning to you, Daichi, and your mother. "Let's go."

You stick close to Daichi as the four of you walk into the airport. You notice how your mother clings onto the boss as if it's for her own safety. Realizing that, you grab onto Daichi's arm the same way. The last thing you would want right now is to be separated from him. Perhaps, for some reason, your mother feels the same way with the boss.

As you follow them through the airport, you notice that the boss walks as though he owns the place. He's able to cut any line, being escorted right through with the rest of you tagging along. Before you know it, you find yourself waiting for the airplane to arrive.

 Before you know it, you find yourself waiting for the airplane to arrive