❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑎𝑧𝑒𝑏𝑜❀

"Y/N..."

Your eyes slowly open upon Suga's gentle shaking to wake you up. As you look out to your surroundings, you notice the car has stopped.

"We're here?" you ask tiredly.

"Yep," he replies as he unclicks his seatbelt.

You look out to the side of the street and see a ginormous hotel too many floors high for you to count. Your mouth drops at the sight.

"Uh, I think we're at the wrong place," you tell him while still awestruck.

"No," he chuckles, "we're not. I saved up for this."

You turn to look at him and see a big smile on his face. You return the look, excited to go in, and unbuckle your seat.

"Let's go," he says as he steps out of the car.

You listen to him and step out of the car. As you do, a man about the same age as you begins apologizing profusely.

"I'm so sorry miss," he says, "I should have been there to open your door, forgive me. Allow me to grab your bag."

"Oh, okay," you say as you begin to give him your bag. However, Suga's hand lands on top of yours and takes your bag before the worker can.

"I'll get that for her," he says as he sends the worker a wink and walking away.

"Uh..." you say before following after Suga like a confused puppy.

Suga then hands the keys for his car to the valet worker who accepts it and runs around to the other side of the car.

So they can handle his car, but not my bag?!

When Suga's car is gone, he ushers you to follow after him. When you get inside, you have a hard time keeping your jaw from dropping to the ground. You enter a large lobby that's practically empty. You ogle the large chandelier in the center of the room alongside the huge staircases. Yes, your parents used to bring you to nice places when you were young, but this place blew your mind.

"Come on," Suga says after allowing you a bit of time to take in the view.

You follow him as he walks over to the check-in counter.

"Hello, welcome to..." the receptionist says before trailing off and looking the two of you up and down. "Can I help you?"

Suga, catching onto this lady's thoughts, puts on a sweeter-than-usual facade somewhat similar to your mother's which makes you smile. "It's under Sugawara."

"O-oh, yes sir," she nods and begins to type into her computer with narrow eyes, seeming to half-expect the name to not be there. "I do see it..." she then whispers to herself.

"Good!" Suga fakes excitement and a light chuckle. "I was getting worried I'd have to talk to some manager."

"N-no need for that," the woman shakes her head worriedly. "I've got it."

The woman then hands Suga a receipt and one room key. "503, the elevators are on your right."

Suga thanks her politely and takes your hand in yours. The two of you then walk to the elevators. When you get inside, you let out a breath of relief.

"What a bitch," you groan.

"So you noticed it too," he laughs. "She definitely thought we were messing with her."

You nod in agreement. Then together the two of you step out of the elevator to your room. The second you get in, you run to the bed and flop down.

"So warm," you sigh.

"Didn't you just sleep?" Suga laughs as he sets down the bags. "You can't still be tired."

"The ride tired me out," you yawn. "Aren't you tired?"

"No," he shakes his head. "I'm more hungry than tired."

You sit up and scoot to the end of the bed as Suga takes a seat beside you. "Do you want to go out?" you ask him.

"On a date?!" he feigns surprise.

You roll your eyes. "Of course. We can get food, too."

"Sounds good. I know just the place."

"Okay," you stretch your arms and stand up. "Let me pee quickly and then I'll be ready."

Suga nods and waits for you. When you get back, the two of you walk out of the hotel the same way you came in. You then wait for the car to be pulled around to you and step in. Soon, you arrive at a park.

"A park?" you ask Suga with confusion in your tone. "I thought you were hungry."

"I am," he shrugs. "I heard they got good food here."

As the two of you get out of the car you see the words 'Shinji National Garden' written on top of a ticket machine. You approach it and see that you're meant to put in money to receive your admissions ticket.

"I'll get it," Suga says as he begins placing coins in the machine.

Has he been here before? How'd he know he was going to have to do that?

From there, the two of you take your tickets and walk towards where the flowers and trees are in blossom. You spot a few food booths and realize what Suga had in mind, but are still confused as to how he knew about all of this.

After receiving your food, you walk around to find an empty spot to sit. You soon approach an empty gazebo. Suga takes your hand in his and leads you towards it. Together, you sit on the bench and open your lunch.

"This looks really good," you beam as you check out your food.

"Not as good as my food," he remarks.

You roll your eyes. "Guess we won't know until we try it."

Suga shrugs and agrees. He then breaks his chopsticks and steals a bite of your food. "Yeah... my food is way better."

"You should have cooked then," you laugh. "We're stuck with this now."

"Depressing," he teases with a sigh. "This sucks."

"Just eat your food," you tease back before taking a bite of your own food. "You picked this!"

"Hm, that's true but I haven't exactly been here before you know," he shrugs.

"You haven't? Then how'd you know about the ticket machine? And the food here?!"

Suga laughs at how perplexed you look. "Well Y/N, you know the internet is a great place."

You gasp. "That's cheating!"

"It's not cheating," he shakes his head. "It can't be if it's for your benefit."

"How is it my benefit exactly?"

"Well I am on a mission to help you fill out your checklist, right?" he smirks.

"Is that what this is all about?" you huff. "That checklist? I don't think I've seen that in..."

"About three weeks?"

"Well yeah, I guess, but why do you have such an obsession with it," you ask seriously.

"Because it's your bucket list," he winks at you.

"Such an ass," you mutter before continuing to eat your food.