❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑜𝑝❀ 𝑋𝑋𝑋

After arriving at Suga's house, the two of you climb to the roof to get to the secret spot he showed you the first time you went to his house. For a while, you not to bring up the dreaded conversation between the two of you and instead admire the view and the warmth in the car. But soon, the comforting silence becomes stiff by tension and uneasiness.

"Koshi?" you start off a bit unsure of yourself. "Before, when you were with Sawamura, I happened to hear a good bit of what you guys were saying..."

Suga looks at you with worry in his eyes. You can tell he isn't upset, which comforts you a little.

"If I had participated in the conversation, I would have told you both that I don't want to think about the move," you say as your eyes turn sad. "I just want to be with you, even if that's not the smartest decision for me to make."

"Y/N," he says as he takes his hand in yours, "I just want to make you happy while I'm with you. I don't want to see you leave, but it would be worse for me to make you miserable when you do go."

"I know that's what Sawamura said, but-" you start before getting cut off by Suga.

"I love you, Y/N. You are my first love and I don't want to lose you to anything or anyone. I know he's my friend and he wouldn't do anything but I... I don't want to lose you."

Hearing those words causes your heart to leap out of your chest. You know in your heart that there's no going back now. If you're going to get your heart broken, well then it's already too late. You love him, too.

Suga lets go of his grasp on you and places his hand upon your cheek. You watch him closely as he moves in to kiss you. Thoughts flash through your brain wondering what you are going to do. At the last possible moment, before his lips touch yours, you close your eyes and let your brain do the talking.

"I love you too, Koshi."

Without a moment of hesitation, Suga wraps his other arm around you and pulls you closer into him as he lays the kiss on your lips. His kiss, though soft, has him slowly working his way into your mouth for a deeper kiss. You wrap your hands around his neck and lean him down until he's hovering over you.

You run one of your hands through Suga's hair. A light moan escapes your lips as your body begins to sink away slowly into his control. One of his hands finds its way onto your breast. As he continues to kiss you, he begins squeezing your breast, kneading it as you lay underneath him.

"You're such a good kisser," Suga smiles as he pulls away and gazes down at you with hazy eyes.

"Then why'd you stop?" you reply cheekily.

"We're on the roof, remember?" he smirks. "Come on, let's go."

Suga sits up and you follow after him as he climbs down from the roof and goes into his room. Right away, you push him onto the bed and straddle over him. As for Suga, he wastes no time removing your shirt.

You cup Suga's face with your hands and begin kissing him once again. He grabs onto your waist and pulls you close to him, his nails digging in a bit from eagerness. His hands then slowly trail up your sides to your back and unclip your bra. Then his hands once more squeeze your breasts.

"Can I ask you something?" you say quietly as you start to grind on him.

"Mhm," he replies quickly before kissing your neck and beginning to suck lightly.

"I, mmm, can I make you cum?" you shyly ask.

"Of course, baby," he smirks against you.

Pulling your confidence together, you lift off Suga's shirt and get off of him. You kneel on the floor before him and unbuckle his belt and remove his pants. When you finally get to his cock, you bite your lip at the size. Although it had already been in you, you're not quite sure how that actually happened.