❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠❀

On Friday after school, you walk with your two best friends through campus towards the student parking lot.

"How come you brought your car to school today, Y/N?" Mayumi asks.

"I was late this morning," you sigh. "I missed the bus 'cause I was so tired after work last night and needed the extra sleep."

"It's a good thing that Fridays count as part of the weekend for Urby and we don't have to work," she grins.

"Thank God," you hum.

"So I'm assuming your parents went out again this morning and couldn't drive you," Satsuki adds.

"Spot on. They went off to some event for work. I honestly don't even know if they'll be back tonight."

"Well, you're welcome to come over if you'd like. Mayu's staying for a while, too," Satsuki offers to you.

"Thanks but I've got a bunch of work to catch up on... and then I've got to go to the store to fill our fridge before my mom sees it's empty and freaks out."

"Your mom is so uptight," Mayumi sighs.

"You don't have to tell me," you huff. "It's something new every five seconds with her, I swear."

"Wait 'til she finds out about that grey-haired guy," Mayumi giggles. "She's going to murder you."

"She already knows," you groan.

"What?! Seriously?! What did she say?!"

"That I better tell him to fuck off because I have no right making a new friend before I leave," you roll your eyes.

The three of you laugh the tension off, something you're thankful that they're good at doing. Mayumi then says that she'll miss hanging out with you today.

"Me too," you admit, "but I promise I'll make it up to you soon and hang out with you guys outside of just work and school."

Satsuki and Mayumi nod in agreement as the three of you enter the parking lot. You hug them goodbye and then make your way over to your car.

Back at your house, you get your schoolwork done in a pretty impressive time record until your stomach begins rumbling for food. You walk downstairs, silently praying that there's at least something that you can eat without having to go to the store first. However, there is absolutely nothing.

You sigh and groggily change your clothes and put on shoes. You grab your wallet and a bag before heading out of your house. Lastly, you lock the door and walk away.

I'll just walk. I'm not going far anyway.

You walk a little ways through town to the market. As you get near the entrance, you see a group of guys standing outside. It's getting dark and you hope that they don't see you. You keep your head down and sneak past them, making sure to avoid any form of contact at all costs.

You walk up and down the store isles, picking up whatever groceries you need and putting it in your bag until it becomes too much that you begin carrying it in your arms. As you make your way through one of the last isles, you back into someone.

"Sorry," you say quietly before walking away, not bothering to look at the person.

"Uh, Y/N?"

You stop and turn around. There, before you stands Daichi with a soft smile on his lips.

"What is it with you always running into me?" he jokes.

I'd like to ask him the same thing. All these guys must actually be stalkers.

"Right... Well, I've gotta go so I'll see you later. Sorry again for bumping into you."

"It's okay," he says worriedly as he watches the panicked look on your face.

This time you decide to walk past him and leave the store altogether. But, the sound of an even more familiar voice calling to Daichi makes you practically freeze in place.

"Daichi, do you have everything you needed?" Suga's voice calls to his captain, causing your jaw to almost drop to the ground.

"Y/N?" he continues when he notices you behind Daichi. He also notices the anxious look on your face. "Are you alright?" He looks over at Daichi quickly as well.

"I'm fine," you squeak. You then excuse yourself and begin walking past them. However, Suga grabs onto your wrist and looks at you with worry-filled eyes.

"I'll walk you home."

"You... What?"

You look over at Daichi whose face now looks more concerned than anything else. For a moment you think you see a slight look of disgust in his eyes, but it goes away too quickly for you to have time to analyze it further.

"Okay," you finally say to Suga.

"That's great," he grins. "Now let me help you with what you've got there."

Suga grabs some of your groceries from you, the food too much to fit in your single bag and arms alone. He then walks you over to the register where he waits patiently as you pay for your food.

Seeing as you needed an extra bag, Suga offers to carry it for you. You thank him, as well as the cashier, and leave the store.

You follow Suga outside, walking closely behind as you approach the group of men you saw earlier.

"Yo! Suga! What's going on in there?! You two are taking so long!"

You peek out from behind Suga and see a tall guy with a buzz cut waving his arms around at Suga, questioning him even further. When Suga steps slightly to the side, the man notices you and immediately shuts up.

"My cousin was in there and looked like she needed some help, so that's what I did," Suga shrugs.

"So... where's the captain?" a shorter, energetic boy asks.

You finally take your eyes off the new and spirited men and over towards the entrance where you don't see Daichi.

"He'll be out soon," Suga smiles to his friends, "he's just finishing up with whatever he was getting. I'm going to go now though, I'll see you guys on Monday."

"Okay," the two of them reply, "we'll see you then! You better show up!"

"I will," Suga waves to them. "Get home safely."

Suga's teammates say goodbye to the pair of you before you head off. Then, you start your walk with Suga back to your house with not a care in the world.

 Then, you start your walk with Suga back to your house with not a care in the world