❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒❀

"You're joking!" you exclaim.

The moment your dad placed the legal notice before you, your heart sank. You begin to read it and find that it does indeed say that all of your father's belongings need to be cleared within a week.

"What are we going to do?!" you look to him for some kind of helpful answer.

"If I could interrupt..." Suga intervenes before your dad comes up with a response for you. "I'm sure you could stay with my family and me. We would have enough room for you both."

Your dad shakes his head, finally having an answer for you. "No, but Y/N it may be in your best interest to do so if you'd like."

You look at your dad, worry and tears filling your eyes. You don't want to leave him after everything he's been through, but when they say it's in your best interest you know it's the right thing for you to do.

"Okay. Koshi, if you don't mind I'd like to accept your offer," you nod.

Suga wraps his arm around your shoulder and thanks you. He tells you that you can pack and move in as soon as you'd like.

"While you stay there, I'll look for an apartment for us in the meanwhile," your dad adds.

"Right," you sigh, still not fully accepting the situation but giving in to what they say.

Upstairs in your room, Suga helps you pack your things. After you finish packing your clothes, you sit down on your bed and let out a heavy sigh.

"I can't believe this is actually happening," you tell him.

"Think of it as another vacation with me," Suga smiles as he tapes up a box. "It shouldn't be that bad."

"I know," you shrug. "but it's different this time... It's not as enjoyable."

Suga puts down the tape on your desk and sits beside you on your bed. He wraps his arm around you and allows you to lay your head on his shoulder. The two of you sit there for a while in a well-needed moment of silence.

"Hey, do you have work tonight?" he then asks.

"No," you reply, "it's Friday. Besides, it's your birthday so I would have called out sick or something anyway."

Suga laughs at your response.

"I'm sorry it turned into a shitty birthday," you then add. "I wanted it to be about you, not me..."

"Don't worry about it," he says as he squeezes you closer to him. "It's not a shitty birthday at all. I got that great gift from you before and another present... You're moving in with me for a week."

You can't help but let out a small chuckle at his reaction. Although it's not the best of reasons for staying with him, you're still glad that you're able to.

"I'm lucky to have you to myself for a while before you go," he continues. "Don't forget that."

"Thank you," you hum as you smile to yourself. "I won't."