❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡❀

After your first night at Suga's house, you wake up early the next morning. For the whole night, you found it extremely hard to sleep, being kept up with worrying thoughts that made your stomach ache. Then, finally, when sunlight first hits the bedroom window you crawl around Suga to get out of bed.

Following your morning cleaning habits, you walk downstairs. You open the door to the backyard and take in the fresh air in the hopes that it will give you a bit more energy. Nevertheless, in the end, you feel more hungry than anything else.

Maybe I could make breakfast for Koshi and his family as a thank you gift, you say to yourself as you close the backdoor and walk across the house. He did teach me a few useful cooking strategies after all.

Before you know it, you are finishing up the food and hear small chattering approach you. You turn around to see both Suga and his mother entering the kitchen. Suga's mouth practically drops as he stops walking and stares down at the food you've made.

"Mmm smells good in here," Suga's mom says as she approaches you.

Just then, Sakuta runs past Suga and up to you. "Did you make breakfast, Y/N?!"

"Mhm," you smile, "Are you hungry?"

Sakuta nods frantically before following you down to the table. You set a plate of food for him and immediately he begins to dig in. You can't help but smile, happy that he's really warmed up to you. Then Suga approaches you and looks in at what you made.

"Is it safe to eat?" he teases.

"No," you smile as you hand him his own plate of food. "I poisoned it. Enjoy!"

Suga nods and thanks you for the food. You then finish bringing over a plate for yourself and Suga's mother before sitting down to join them. When Suga's father walks into the kitchen, you bring him a plate as well.

"This food is really good," his dad comments. "Where did you learn to cook?"

"Well, Koshi taught me, to be quite honest," you admit to them.

However, Suga's dad shakes his head. "This has some serious skill. You must have inherited it from one of your parents."

"My dad's a good cook," you tell him, "but he never really had the chance to teach me."

"Ah," he nods, "well you do very well for yourself now."

"Thank you," you say shyly before you continue to dig in to your food.

When the five of you are done eating, you offer to clean the dishes. Suga helps by bringing you plates as you wash them.

"You did a really good job with the cooking, you know," he says as he hands you a glass. "My parents were surprised and appreciate all the help you've already done around the house... Not to mention how surprised I was, too. You totally ditched me this morning."

"It's not a big deal," you smile to him, "I'm happy to help out. Your family is giving me a place to stay so it's the least I can do. Anyway, I'm sorry about this morning I just couldn't sleep."

Before Suga gets the chance to ask you anything more, Sakuta runs up to him and tugs on his shirt. "Koshi, can you and Y/N take me to the playground?" he asks.

Suga looks at you for an answer. The second you nod, Sakuta wraps his arms around you and squeaks out a "thank you".

"Alright, now go get yourself ready," Suga chuckles. "Then we can go."

Sakuta smiles a huge grin and runs off to do just as his brother asks. When he's ready, the three of you then depart the house and walk to the playground nearby.