❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑠❀

After finally arriving at Hiyoriyama Park, you and Suga step out of his car on your respective sides. As you look around, you find a young girl pulling her father by his hand as they run up towards the entrance of the park.

"Come on, daddy," she giggles as she drags him along. "I can't wait any longer to see the cherry blossoms you told me about!"

"Alright, alright," he chuckles at her impatience, "I'm coming, I'm just not as fast as you are, darling."

"Oi, Y/N!" Suga's voice then rings in your ear, pulling you from the trance of the father-daughter conversation.

You nod to Suga and begin to walk over to him, but keep your eyes fixated on where you just saw the young girl. To your confusion, both she and her father are gone.

Weird.

"The park's at the top of the hill," Suga remarks. "Let's walk up."

The two of you set foot up the path towards the park at the top of the hill. You find yourself thinking of the girl and her father the whole way.

"I think that I might have been here before with my dad," you admit to Suga, "but I'm not sure."

Suga nods understandingly. "Hopefully you'll remember it when you're at the top. It's pretty nice up there."

You smile and continue your walk beside him. At the top of the hill, your gaze is filled with pink cherry blossom trees. You stop to admire the breathtaking view as Suga gets ahead of you.

"Y/N!" he turns around and calls out to you. "Come over here!"

When he smiles, you can't help but let out your own small grin as you approach him. At his side, you look through a shrine gate and see bright blue water on the other side.

"Woah," is all you're able to breathe out.

I definitely don't remember this.

"This is Kashimamiko Shrine," he nods. "Sometimes fishermen come here to pray for safe passage before going off on their journeys."

"Do you know everything?" you playfully joke.

"Not quite," he smiles, "but I've heard them talk about it before so that's how I found out... Oh, and one day I'm going to take you to a fish market too so add that to your checklist."

"R-right," you agree with him a bit awkwardly.

When Suga looks away from you, your gaze remains on him, studying the expression on his face.

One day he's going to take me there? But I only have less than two months before I leave... not that he knows about that.

Suga, noticing that you're staring at him, looks back at you and scrunches his eyebrows together. "Are you okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, fine," you say quickly before looking away, out towards the water.

"Hey, have you added anything to your checklist since I saw it?" he questions seriously.

"No," you continue to look away and fail at attempting to hide your face. "It wasn't really meant to be serious or anything. I just wrote it because I was bored in class."

"I'm sorry," he shakes his head. "I thought it was a list of things you wanted to do before graduation which is, hmm, less than a month away."

"Eh? Gradu- No!" you defend yourself awkwardly. "It was just a list of things I wanted to do... eventually."

You decide not to tell Suga about your move for fear of ruining the moment. Well, that and you preferred not to talk or think about.

"Got it," he nods and leaves the conversation at that.

When he looks away, you let out a sigh of relief. However, you can't help but feel as though he can totally see right through you and knows that something is up.

At least I clarified that I'm not dying so he wasn't thinking that for the past week. God, I was such an idiot for that.

Soon, the sensation of contact on your hand has you flinching away from the touch. Immediately, you look up at Suga and see a bright smile on his face. Although it was against what your brain was telling you, you ease your hand back into his.

"Follow me?" he somehow states as a question before leading you away from where you had been standing.

"Okay," you squeak although he's already got you walking across the park with him.

As he walks with you across the park, he keeps his hand in yours. To you, it seems as though it doesn't bother him in the least, but it's all you are able to think about.

This contact is way too much for me to handle in one day... not that I'm going to complain though.

On your walk through the park, you calm down as you look around to see kids and their families all looking happy and minding their own business. You smile, thinking about how you, too, feel genuinely happy with your new friend right now.

When you reach the other side of the park, Suga stops before a huge rock. As you look up towards the top, Suga begins to climb up it. When he reaches the top, he kneels down and offers you his hand.

"Seriously?"

He only smiles in response. You take a deep breath to gather your courage and begin to climb up the rock carefully. As you reach the top, you grab onto Suga's hand and he steadies you as you step up.

Together, you stand on the top of the rock and look out to see the entire city spread out before you.

"There's Karasuno," Suga comments as he points straight out.

You can just hardly make out the school by squinting. Then, you move on to find another landmark you recognize.

"Oh! There's Dragon Sushi!" you exclaim. "I used to eat there all the time with my parents when I was little!" You smile at the fond memories you had while eating there with the two of them.

Suga doesn't respond and you look over to make sure he's still there. Sure enough he is, already watching you intently.

"You're a creep," you scoff as you look away.

"Am I?" you hear him chuckle. "I was just admiring how beautiful you look when you smile. I hardly ever see you genuinely smile like that."

"Get a life," you scowl.

"So cold, Y/N," he laughs.

He then places a hand on your cheek and turns your face towards him. You try to calm yourself as your cheeks feel as though someone had just set them on fire.

"It was only a compliment, nothing to get worked up over," he remarks with a smirk.

Then, after flashing you the quickest wink you've ever seen, he jumps off the rock.

What an asshole, you think, yet a smile grows on your face as you watch him.

Suga waves to you from below, ushering you down. You jump and luckily land on your feet. The two of you then begin your walk back through the park together again.

 The two of you then begin your walk back through the park together again