❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛❀

Your walk home with Suga is quiet but in a comforting way. You're just happy that he's helping you get home safely.

"Y/N?" he breaks the silence. "What possessed you to go out shopping in the dark... without a car?"

"I expected it to be a quick trip since I live nearby, and Sakanoshita's usually empty so I didn't mind the walk," you shrug.

Suga shakes his head. "Good thing I saw you. I don't want you out at night by yourself. Why did you have to go so badly anyway?"

Why did he have to say it like that, you think as your face begins heating up.

"M-my parents aren't around today and I needed dinner," you admit.

"You should have said something earlier," he smiles at you. "I'll make you something!"

"What?!"

"Hm? Don't you remember? It's my turn to make you something. Good food that is," he smirks down at you.

Your eyes narrow at his remark and you fold your arms together. "I didn't get much for any spectacular meal, though."

"It's fine. I saw what you bought," he assures you.

As you near your house, you quietly pull out your phone. You check your messages with your mother and see that she hasn't said anything about her coming home tonight. You assume that she and your dad are at one of their coworkers' parties so you don't worry too much. Then, you open the app your mother uses to check the cameras at home. Luckily, the cameras aren't turned on right now. You sigh a breath of relief knowing that Suga can show up at your house without any issues.

When you get to your house, you fumble through your pockets to find the key to your house. "Here, let me take your bag," Suga smiles sweetly as he gently pulls the bag off your arm.

After thanking him, you finally find your key and unlock the door to show him inside. As he steps in, he is in awe at the sight.

"I'm impressed," he says as he looks around your entryway, "it's just as pretty on the inside as it is on the outside!"

When you turn to lock the door behind you, you roll your eyes thinking that if he was talking about anything other than a house, he would sound incredibly cheesy. Then, you swiftly take the bags from Suga's grasp as he's too busy looking around.

"Where you going?" he asks while tagging behind you as if he was a small child.

"To the kitchen," you giggle at his lack of common sense, "to put the groceries away."

"Right..." Suga nods as he realized what he just asked. "Do you have a bathroom I can use?"

"Seriously?!" you ask as you put the groceries down on the counter. When you turn around you see a nervous smile on his face. "Follow me."

After bringing Suga to the bathroom and listening to him compliment how nice it all is, you go back to the kitchen and begin to unload your groceries.

"Last question..." Suga hums as he walks into the kitchen again. "Can I see your room?"

"No," you reply without looking at him.

To your surprise, Suga doesn't respond. You turn around to see what happened and find that he's looking around your house so awestruck.

"Hey!" you call once you're finished putting the groceries away. "You're not casing my house, are you?" you smirk.

"What?! No! It's just really nice. What did you say your parents d-"

"Fine, come on," you groan as you grab his wrist. "I'll show you my room."

Upstairs in your room, your school books are left scatters out across your desk and, of course, it catches Suga's attention first.

"Wow," he chuckles, "for someone with C's, you sure study a lot."

You shut your textbook quickly to prevent him from prying further. "That's not my fault! Everything I study is meaningless and doesn't stick in my brain..."

"Fair point," he nods. Then, his attention shifts over to one of the notebooks on your desk. "Can I pick it up?"

You, only half listening to what he's saying, hum in agreement as you put your textbook back in your notebook. When you stand back up, your eyes widen as you realize the notebook he's looking through is the same one he picked up the other day.

"Wait, Suga don't-" you begin to defend until you realize he's already found what he's searching for, telling by the huge lopsided grin on his face. "What's your obsession with that thing?" you huff.

"I think it's cool," he says sweetly as he puts the notebook down.

You watch as he grabs a pen sitting on your desk and draws a square on the bottom of the page, labeling it 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰. In the box, he writes 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘪 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯, 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘒𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵.

You watch curiously as he writes. Then, back at the top of the page he adds 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵 with the rest of your list. When he's done he stands up and proudly shows you what he's written.

"You've got your work cut out for you," he nods, "if only you had someone to help you accomplish all of this."

"Right," you shake your head and comment sarcastically, "because going to Tokyo is something I do just about every night."

"You don't have to take it too seriously if it's not something you're interested in," he shrugs, "it's just suggestions... Besides, you don't care about this list anyway so it won't matter, right?" he smirks, knowing he's provoking you.

"It's fine," you try to remain calm and not let his teasing get to you. "Thanks for your input. Time to leave my room now."

"Awe," he whines, "but I didn't even get to find any good secrets about you yet."

"Get out," you say in a low growl as you take him by the hand and lead him out of your room although he goes without a fight at all.

"You know, a room is a good way to understand what someone is really like," he says as you guide him downstairs.

"You're great with words, you should be a teacher or something," you say sarcastically.

"You think so?" he chuckles. "Maybe I should stick to chef," he says proudly.

"Alright chef, let's get to cooking then," you tease.

"Okay..."

Once you finish pulling him all the way into your kitchen, you turn around to see him with wide eyes and slightly pink cheeks as he stumbles to catch up with you.