❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑖𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡❀

As you follow the boss through the airport, you take note of how he walks through it like he owns the place. Your group is able to cut any line and is escorted straight through without any trouble.

I wonder why we're even taking a normal airplane if he's able to do all of this. Who even is this guy?

You're finally able to break away from your mother and the boss as you wait for the airplane to begin boarding. You sit with Daichi in the corner for the room, trying to rest your body after everything you just went through. You can't help the quiet tears as they fall from your face onto Daichi's shoulder that you have been leaning on.

"Are you alright?" he asks you worriedly.

"I don't want to leave," you mumble.

Daichi wraps his arm around you, pulling you closer to him as you attempt to calm yourself down. Just then your attention is pulled away from your own grief as you hear sirens of a police car from not too far away.

You pick your head up from Daichi's shoulder to look out the window. There you see three police cars pull up to the airplane you're meant to board.

"What do you think that's all about?" you think aloud.

"Not sure," he replies as he watches the policemen step out of the car.

The police walk up to a group of employees who have just started to load baggage onto the airplane. One of them looks seriously upset when the cop begins to speak.

An officer then shows the employees something that catches their attention. They all bow and look as though they're going to cooperate. Together, the employees and police begin to search the tags of the suitcases they're boarding.

You don't notice Daichi look away as the police officers all huddle around a black suitcase and begin to open it up.

"Hey," he says as he shakes you gently to catch your attention. "Look."

You look up at Daichi and see that he's looking past you towards something. Turning your head in that direction, you see your mother and the boss walking away from the area that you're all supposed to be waiting in.

"Stop!"

Your attention is once again redirected to several more police officers running in your direction. You see them pull out their guns as they stop your mom and the boss.

"What the hell?!" you cry out as you run over to them.

"Y/N! What are you doing?!" Daichi calls after you.

You stop short from approaching the group and watch in silence as a police officer puts the boss in cuffs and tells him his rights.

"W-what's going on?!" your mom says nervously, although you can see through her act quite easily.

"The two of you are under arrest for fraud, embezzlement, and attempting to escape the country. Would you like me to continue?" a familiar voice calls out, although you can't see them.

"B-but my family and I have been planning this trip for a while now," your mother lies. "I don't understand what's going on."

That's when you see him. The tall figure of your father proudly walking towards your mother with a smirk on his face. You beam at the sight of him, how healthy and proud he finally looks paired against the sorry state he was in the last time you saw him. Then, confusion begins to sink in.

"What's my dad doing here?"

"Y/N!" you hear Suga's voice call out to you.

Turning around, you smile just as Suga's body collides with yours. He wraps his arms around you tightly, pulling you right against his body. For only a moment your body freezes before melting into his gasp upon realizing that he's actually here with you.

"Koshi," you cry as you hug him back. "I can't believe I'm actually seeing you again."

"Me too," he chuckles. "I thought I wasn't going to get the chance to say goodbye. What happened at my parents' house didn't count."

You smile as he lets go of you. You then step back as the two men have a moment for their own reunion. As you look past them, you see your dad next to a man in a suit whom you recognize as his lawyer. You walk up to the pair of them with the intention of greeting them politely. However, your eyes tear up as you call out your dad's name.

"What's going on?" your voice cracks as you approach him.

"Oh, you know," he says casually with a smirk on his lips. "I've been busy lately."

He then laughs and messes up your hair as he sees the confused expression on your face. "You see, I've been onto your mother and my boss for a while. When I figured it all out I had a little chat with Mr. Michaelis here and he helped me bring them down so-to-speak."

The lawyer nods and sends you a wicked smirk that sends chills down your spine. "Your father was able to turn his weaknesses into strength. That is what helped him most, not me."

Isn't this guy just a regular lawyer? Why's he so cryptic all of a sudden?

"So you knew all of this was happening?!" you ask your dad.

"Hee hee, I'm sorry darling. It was the only way I could think of to corner them for sure. But to make up for it, I brought Sugawara along," he beams.

"Hey, let go of me!" your mother exclaims as she's brought over towards you. "You can't arrest me! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Oh, excuse me," your dad smiles as he waves the police officer over. "Mind if I have a minute before you haul her off?"

The police officer nods. You watch as your dad walks up to her and bends down to lean in your ear. Although you can't hear what he's saying, you are somewhat able to read his lips.

"I won."

"Okay," he chuckles as he stands up and smiles at the officer. "You can take her now."

When the boss and your mother are finally gone, you make sure to thank your dad once again for literally saving you before you were forced into another country.

"Anything for you, Y/N," he says with a smile. "Now, are you ready to go home?"

"Yeah, but uh..." you trail off as you look over towards Daichi. "What are you going to do?"

Daichi shrugs and chuckles awkwardly. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Your dad laughs as he walks over to Daichi and pats him on the back. "Don't be ridiculous. What do you think that third bedroom in my new apartment is for, after all?"

You let out a huge grin from what you're dad is implying. "Sawamura, come live with us!"

Daichi looks between you and your dad, completely stunned at what the both of you had said. "U-Uh, I couldn't possibly do that."

"Ah, don't worry," your dad smiles cheesily. "It's not for free. You've got to work at the restaurant with us."

Suga sighs, but congratulates his friend. "You're lucky, man. I wanted that job."

"You don't need to worry about that either. There's plenty of work for you to do too, boy."

Suga and Daichi both look at each other and smile. Together, they thank your dad for his generosity. Afterward, the four of you walk out of the airport happy that none of you boarded the plane.

 Afterward, the four of you walk out of the airport happy that none of you boarded the plane