❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛❀

That morning when you get to school with Suga, the two of you walk in together. There, by the front door of your building, stands Mayumi and Satsuki waiting for you like they usually do. This day, when they see you walk up with Suga their eyes widen. Mayumi looks between you and Suga with a giant grin on her face and says something to Satsuki as she grabs onto her arm.

"I'll see you in class," Suga smiles as you get to the front door.

"Okay," you reply, "thank you so much for everything this morning."

After saying your goodbyes with Suga, you walk up to your friends. Mayumi immediately takes your hand in hers and squeals in excitement.

"Y/N! You had your first sleepover with-"

"I know, you don't have to announce that to the whole school," you hush her.

"So you did sleep at Sugawara's house last night?" Satsuki genuinely asks.

"Yeah."

"And how was your date?" Mayumi wiggles her eyebrows as she anxiously waits for your answer.

"It was really nice," you smile as you think back to the night before. "We were outside at his house for most of the night and I even got to meet his brother and parents."

"Really?" Satsuki says with a hint of worry in her tone. "I thought you didn't want to get too invested in your relationship with him because, well you know."

"Mhm," you agree. "But I think it'll be nice to just enjoy the time I have left with all my friends, including him."

"I'm so happy for you," Mayumi says as she pulls you into a side hug.

"And don't worry," you giggle. "I will definitely be spending lots of time with you two before I go."

"We know," Mayumi and Satsuki grin. Together, the three of you walk into school together.

After a long day of school, you catch a ride home from Satsuki

After a long day of school, you catch a ride home from Satsuki. When you hop out of her car, you say goodbye and walk towards your front door. You walk inside and quickly put your shoes away and walk to the stairs to escape to your room.

"Y/N!"

However, your mother hears you and calls you over.

"Where were you last night?"

"O-oh, yesterday I mentioned that I wasn't going to be coming back after work..." you try to say without getting her upset.

"Yes, you did. But I thought you said you were staying at Mayumi's."

You groan. You know your mother must have gotten in contact with Mayumi's parents, who are pretty close with your mother. Probably closer than they are with Mayumi herself.

"Y/N, where did you go last night?"

Well, there's no use in lying.

"I was with my friend, Suga," you admit.

"That boy?! Are you kidding me? You should know better than to lead that poor boy on for a few weeks and sleep with him when you know that you're going to be moving!"

Your mother stands up and walks over to you. Your eyes begin to water when you realize what's coming. Once again, your mother lectures you for "leading him on". Just after, her hand raises from her side and makes quick impact with your cheek.

"Being his friend is fine, but using him for your own purposes is unacceptable, Y/N. You should know better than that."

After the hot, stinging pain begins to disappear, your mother then grounds you until next Monday. Right after, your dad walks into the room.

"What's going on?" he asks the two of you.

That's the first time he's ever tried to intervene.

Your mom doesn't try to explain anything. She only rolls her eyes before walking away. The two of you watch as she grabs her purse and her keys before opening the front door and exiting the house. When she's gone from sight, you turn back to your dad and see him sitting down by the dining room table.

Now might be a good time to have my talk with him...

You pull out the chair beside your dad and sit down. You pick at your nails as you try to figure out what to say to him.

"So, uh, did you know that the boss' son goes to my school? He's actually in my class," you begin awfully.

"That's nice, darling," he replies.

"At first we didn't get along that well," you continue awkwardly, "but I got to talk with him and now we're friends again."

Your dad only nods. You know that he obviously doesn't know what to say to you right now after everything that happened.

Crap, I have no idea how to do this.

"Apparently Sawamura had no idea about the move to England."

Your dad picks up his head and looks at you curiously. You take this as a sign to keep going.

"Sawamura also said that mom goes over to his house a lot when he isn't around," you add.

This time, the frown on your dad's face deepens.

You sigh. "Dad, I honestly don't know how to say this but I think mom might be-"

"Y/N, I know," he interrupts you to which you nod sadly. "I'll have a talk with her when she comes back home."

"Okay..." you say quietly as your eyes begin to water. "I'm sorry that this happened to you."

"Don't worry, Y/N," he says as he puts his arm around you. "You don't need to apologize for something you can't control."

You place your head on his shoulder and sit in a comfortable silence for a moment until your dad clears his throat.

"Don't you need to get ready for work now?"

"Well, uh, I'm grounded," you sigh.

He rolls his eyes. "You can't really skip work, can you?" he says with a smirk. "Go change."

"Okay," you nod before thanking him and standing up. You then walk upstairs and prepare for another day at work.

 You then walk upstairs and prepare for another day at work