❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠❀

The moment you get into the bathroom at Suga's house you almost collapse from lightheadedness. You lean yourself against the sink and look up at the blurry-faced, red-eyed girl staring back at you in the mirror.

What's wrong with me? I'm fine being with him but I'm too embarrassed to admit anything about my life.

You try to relax and turn on the water in the shower. When you step inside, your mind remains clouded with the same, repetitive thoughts trying to figure out what you should do next. You decide that if you try to ignore the fact that he saw the bruises, it would be the easiest for you. However, it would end up hurting your relationship with Suga and that's not what you intend to do.

Not that I'll ever actually have a real relationship with him, you remind yourself as your thoughts begin to wander to your big move.

After your shower, you go back to Suga's room and see that he's sitting on his bed. You quietly greet him and shut the door behind you. Then, taking a deep breath and letting it out, you walk over to him.

You kneel on the bed beside him. "Koshi," you say as you roll up the sleeve on your arm. "Like always, I have no idea how to actually bring this up to you but I don't want you to worry. These, um, bruises on my arm are from my mother."

You wait for a reaction out of Suga before continuing. He looks down at the marks on your arm, eyes widening as he beings to piece things together.

"One night there was a bit of an accident. She was in a bad mood and, well, they're quite stubborn to leave," you say with an awkward laugh.

You also admit to him of the more recent marks your mother left you with that disappeared quicker than the others. Paired with this, you share that Mayumi and Satsuki don't know about this and you even cover up the marks when you're around them.

Suga seems to listen to what you're saying as though it's the most important thing in the world. The moment you stop talking, he takes your hand in his and grips it tightly. He then sits up and places his other hand on your cheek. He looks you straight in your red, watery eyes.

"Y/N, you're so strong," he says with a saddened smile. "You go through so much and you work so hard to not let it show. I'm so glad you trust me enough to talk to me. As long as I'm with you, I'll never let you pretend like that again."

Your eyes being to water as his kind words sink deep down into your heart. It was hard to admit everything to him, but you're so glad you did. You let your tears fall down your eyes as you place your forehead on his shoulder. Again, you thank him for being there for you.

Suga wraps his arms around you, pulling you closer towards him. He then whispers to you, asking you to stay with him for the night. You gladly accept.

"I'll get you some clothes," he says. "I know you don't want to wear that to sleep."

You sniffle and nod in agreement as you watch Suga sit up. He lifts up your shirt to help you change. This time, you don't feel as nervous around him. However, you do tense up as he rubs his thumb over the spot of your bruises.

"I'll be right back," he says as he lands a quick kiss on your arm, just above his hand.

As Suga gets the shirt, you feel your body tense up. You've never had anyone care for you in that way before and it felt strange, not that you didn't like it.

When Suga gets back to you, he sits beside you once again and hands you the shirt.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," you respond as you raise the shirt over your head.

"Is that why I heard you complain about your back?" he asks curiously.

Man, did everybody hear me say that? you wonder as you nod at him.

Suga holds you by your hand and leads you to the top of the bed. You lay down your head and cuddle close against him, relaxing into the warmth.

The next morning you wake up a bit cold

The next morning you wake up a bit cold. You open your eyes and see that you're not in your own bed, but you're alone. You decide to sit up and there, to your relief, is Suga and for some reason, he's folding your clothes.

"Good morning," you say groggily to him.

"Ah, you finally woke up!" he beams as though he's been up for hours. "I put your clothes through a quick wash so they should be clean, but do you have any school clothes?"

"Damn, I forgot all about school," you groan. "I do have clothes in my car. I'll go quickly and-"

"Don't bother," Suga interrupts you. "I'll do it since you're just waking up. Where'd you put your keys?"

You point to Suga's desk chair where you had put your belongings the night before. He quickly finds your keys and tells you he'll be right back.

When he leaves you stretch and sit up. Finally, it hits you that you just slept over at his house. As your subconscious begins to flip out, Suga walks back in.

"Here ya go," he says as he hands you a bag containing your school uniform.

You thank him and begin to change, now not ashamed as you were last night. Just as you finish rolling on your socks, Suga says that he forgot to mention something to you.

"My parents are awake downstairs so you're going to have to meet them."

"What?!" you squeak.

"Don't worry," he chuckles. "I think you'll like them."

You sigh and gather your belongings. You didn't think you were going to meet his parents anytime soon, let alone this morning! You still don't even know how you would introduce him to your parents!

When you're ready, you follow Suga downstairs and into his kitchen. There, sitting around the table is Sakuta and two older people who look like a mix of Sakuta, Suga, and Eita (Suga's cousin you previously met).

As you walk close, Suga introduces you to his parents. You bow and greet them as politely as you can. Suga's mom smiles brightly upon first glance at you. His dad has a slight grin, but his eyes show excitement.

"I'm so glad Koshi's got a new friend," his mom teases. "You're welcome anytime, Y/N."

You thank her and take a seat beside Sakuta. Sakuta stares at you for a moment before turning bright red in the face and looking away. As for Suga, he winks at you and mouths "I told you so," before looking for something to eat.

 As for Suga, he winks at you and mouths "I told you so," before looking for something to eat