❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙❀ 𝑋𝑋𝑋

After pushing you down on the bed, Suga pulls down your shorts. He then crawls over top of you, caging your body beneath his.

He leans down and gives you a quick kiss on your lips. You run your arms up his side and into his hair, pulling on it slightly. He then gently licks your bottom lip. You part them and allow him in.

He then leans even closer to you and places one of his thighs between your legs. You feel yourself slightly grind down onto him as he continues to kiss you. He then pulls away. You notice his pupils are dilated as he looks down at you.

"You're getting ahead of me," he smirks.

Embarrassed from being called out, you look away and apologize. Instead of responding to your comment, Suga runs his hand up your thigh and pushes up the hem of your shirt. As you feel his warm hand against your skin, you bite your lip to prevent yourself from making any notice.

Suga then turns your head to face him and kisses you again. The kiss soon turns a bit sloppy as he attempts to pull your shirt further up and out of the way. To help him, you take his hand and guide it to your breast. You let out a small moan as he begins to feel you over your bra.

You pull at the bottom of Suga's shirt, pushing it all of the way up to his arms. You moan to him, hoping he'll understand that as a sign for him to take it off. Thankfully, he understands and pulls away from a moment to lift it off of his body. You feel your mouth begin to water at the sight of his bare torso.

You almost lose your breath, your hands tracing up and down his abs and mindlessly drop down to his hips and the waistband of his shorts. You allow your fingers to grab onto the top of his shorts, hoping he'll take them off as well.

Instead, Suga smiles and gently pushes your arms back down onto the bed. "It's your first time, right? Let me treat you."

Hold up. Is it not his first time?

You nod tensely as you watch him wrap his hand around your back and sit you up gently. He lifts off your shirt and rids both it and your bra from your body.

"You're so gorgeous," he says with a genuine smile before laying you back down on the bed.

A silent prayer goes off in your head, hoping that Suga doesn't notice the few small bruises on his body. Instead, he kisses the side of your neck and slowly finds his way down to your breast.

"Seriously," he moans against your skin. "What do I have to do to get him away from what's mine?"

"Suga..."

"I'm serious," he says without lifting his head from where he's kissing, "I want you to myself."

The next time you try to talk, his mouth finds your nipple and he begins teasing you even more. You pull him closer to you, craving more of his touch. He begins to suck on you more aggressively as he kneads your other breast with his hand.

"Ah, Suga, I'm ready," you beg him.

Suga looks up at you, trying to read the expression on your face for verification. When he's satisfied, he sits up and pulls down your panties in a slow motion. He then looks back up at you, completely naked underneath him, and checks once again to make sure that you're ready.

"You're so amazing," he smirks again as he leans down and kisses your stomach.

Immediately, butterflies attack your stomach and you feel yourself crave him even more. He begins going lower, kissing down the side of your thigh until his face lands between your legs.

"Let me make you mine," he says before dipping his head lower and presses his tongue against your pussy, tracing a stripe up to your clit.

You arch your back, hands digging a fist into the sheets as you push yourself closer into him. He begins swirling his tongue around your clit, only to stop when you grip onto his hair roughly. He then dips lower and sticks his tongue inside your entrance, taking in your taste. You hear him moan, which only makes you want him more. At that moment, you can't help but think about having him fucking you uselessly.