❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑍𝑜𝑜❀

The morning after your visit with your dad, you wake up in Suga's bed alone. As you open your eyes and peer around the room, you find him walking around as if he was getting ready to go somewhere.

"What are you doing?" you ask as you sit up and stretch.

"Did you finally get a good sleep last night?" he hums. "I'm getting ready to go."

"Yes," you smile. "I guess I feel a bit better knowing that my dad found a place to stay. Wait a minute... Did you say you were getting ready to go? Go where?"

"The zoo. You did say you would go with me," he grins innocently.

"Geez," you groan, "I was hoping you had forgotten about that."

"I'd never forget," he chuckles.

"Mhm, then why are you in such a hurry? The animals aren't going anywhere," you tease.

"You've got work tonight so we've got to do the zoo before you have to clock in."

Shocked, you aren't quite sure what to say to him. While he does know your work schedule, you didn't think he would plan his whole morning around that fact.

"Okay..."

At the zoo with Suga, you follow him around to different animal enclosures

At the zoo with Suga, you follow him around to different animal enclosures. Although zoos aren't usually your thing, you can't help but smile as you keep your hand in his.

"Can I ask you something?" Suga asks as the two of you walk towards the lion enclosure.

"Of course, you don't have to ask," you smile at him.

"Do you know when you're moving in with your dad?"

You sigh and shake your head, faking disappointment. "Kicking me out already, huh?"

"W-what, no! It's not like that, I was just wondering!" he nervously exclaims.

"Well," you shrug, "I think I'll be moving in this weekend anyway."

"That's good. Your dad has come such a long way so quickly," Suga hums.

"Definitely," you giggle. "Getting away from my mother has done him good."

Suga nods and agrees with your statement. Just then, you approach the lion's enclosure. As you look in you notice that there's only one lion. You sigh, a bit disappointed in the sight.

"Why do you look so sad? The animals here are so cool!" he beams.

You roll your eyes. "They smell like literal shit."

Suga laughs at your statement. "I'll take you to go see some aquatic animals then."

"Okay," you agree, "but they're no better smelling."

Suga nods and entertains your idea as you walk towards the water animal enclosures. While inside, you can't help but have a good time with him. And to your surprise, the building you were in didn't smell like animal crap which was an added bonus.

Afterward, you and Suga walk back through the zoo. You end up crossing a wide bridge with tons of ducks underneath. The two of you stop to take a look at the birds and find a food dispenser. Suga is the first to put a coin in the machine and receive small pellets of food for the birds. You watch as he throws the food one by one into the water and the ducks begin to dunk their heads under the water to catch it.

"Want to try?" he turns to you with a big smile.

"Sure," you reply. Suga then teaches you to throw the food in front of the bird so they can see it land in the water.

Taking this moment for all that it's worth, you decide to ask Suga something that stays on your mind each time you go out somewhere with him.

"Suga," you ask him. "Is this a date?"

The way Suga looks at you with pure confusion is enough to make you instantly regret what you had just said.

"Forget it," you laugh awkwardly before throwing another piece of food into the water.

"Are you crazy?" he says with the same look of confusion. "You think I would go all out like this with everybody else?"

"So... it's not a date?" you tease.

"Say that one more time, Y/N, I dare you," he says as his eyes narrow.

"Okay, I get it," you smile. "Thanks for taking me out here."

Suga nods and opens his hand to offer you the rest of the food. When all of it is gone, you put your own coin in the machine to receive more. As you begin to feed the birds again, one flies right in front of you and perches itself on the railing of the bridge. With a smile, you place some food down near the bird and give it some space to eat. After it's full, the bird flies away but leaves behind a small feather which Suga picks up.

"Aren't you not supposed to pick those up?" you say confused. "Don't feathers carry diseases?"

"And parasites," Suga chuckles. "But you worry too much, it's fine to pick it up."

Just then, you feel your phone begin to vibrate from your pocket. You pick it up and look to see who's calling. Your first reaction is surprise, but proceed to answer it.

"Sawamura?" you say curiously as you look at Suga with a confused expression.

Suga shrugs and holds out his hand for you to dump the rest of the food into. You mouth a thank you and walk away to a quieter area where you can hear Sawamura over the honking ducks.

"Y/N, are you home?" Daichi says in a bit of a panic.

"No, why?"

"Your mom is trying to find out where you are. She just left the house to go search. Please be careful."

"What is she going to do?" you scoff. "I've still got about a week before we all go."

"They moved up the airplane date," he cuts in.

"What? No, they can't do that. What about my dad?" you begin to get louder as you speak.

"I don't know, neither of them ever talk about him."

"Well then what are we going to do?" you ask worriedly.

"Just stay calm. We will figure this out. Just make sure that you stay somewhere your mom won't find you."

"Crap. I'm supposed to have work tonight."

"Y/N, I wouldn't-"

Just like that, the phone line cuts out. You call out to Daichi a few times before giving up. As you walk back to Suga, the words that Daichi has said repeat over and over in your brain making you more worried for what you should do next.

When you get back to Suga, he asks how the phone went. You shrug and say you're not sure. You admit to Suga that your mother is looking for you and that your moving date has been moved up.

"Don't worry," Suga says as he rubs your shoulder. "We're safe. She won't be able to find us."

Unless my dad caves...