❀𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖❀

Y/N'S P.O.V.

You wake up the next morning to loud knocks on your door.

"Be right there," you say groggily as you yawn.

You attempt to stretch out your arms, but the strong ones wrapped around you say otherwise.

That's right, Suga's here. I hope whoever's at my door doesn't come in.

Letting Suga sleep, you crawl over him and slowly walk over to your door. You open it up just a crack and peek through. On the other side stands your dad who looks like he was up all night.

"Uh, hi dad. I'm not dressed yet so don't come in..." you lie.

"That's okay," he nods. "I just wanted to tell you that your mother and I are going to file the forms and submit the decree today so I'll be out at my lawyer for the day and so will your mom."

"Okay," you reply. "I have school, too. Good luck."

"That's right," he smiles awkwardly. "Go and learn. I'll see you later tonight."

You nod and watch as your dad turns to leave. That's when you feel your heart break for him and decide to show your forgiveness.

"Dad?" you say as you step outside your room and close the door behind you. "I'm sorry for last night..."

Your dad turns around and smiles again, this time genuinely. The two of you walk a bit closer together and he hugs you.

"I know it's going to take some time, but I want to earn back your trust and respect, Y/N," he tells you.

"Good," you sigh as you hug him back. "I like that idea."

"I love you," he whispers as he squeezes you a bit tighter before letting go.

You wait in the hallway as he walks away. You then go back to your room and lock your door. You try to think back to last night and wonder why you didn't, but you shrug it off.

Thank god it wasn't my mom barging in- Shit, she probably didn't even sleep here last night.

You groan and walk back to your bed. You get under the covers and cuddle close into Suga. Just as you begin to drift off to sleep, your eyes shoot open.

Dad woke me up because I've got school. He used to do that all the time. Dammit!

You lift your arm up to Suga's shoulder and shake him gently. "Wake up, Koshi. We're going to be late for school!"

"Whatever," he groans. "Let's skip. I don't want to go to school."

He grabs onto you and pulls you right against him so you've got nowhere to escape.

"I want to stay in bed with you," he continues groggily.

"Seriously," you scoff. "You're always going on about the importance of school so let's go!"

"Wow, using my words against me, that's low," he sighs. "But fine, I'll get up."

You thank him and sit up. You stretch your arms and tell him that you're going to take a quick shower. However, that apparently didn't match what Suga had planned. He grabs onto your arm and pulls you close to him yet again.

"Let me come with you."

"You idiot," you chuckle. "If we did that we'll be late for sure."

Suga sighs and gives in again to you. He sits up and watches as you rush around your room to grab everything you need.

When the two of you are ready to leave, you both rush right out the front door. At this moment, you don't really care whether your mother finds out he spent the night at your house. Hell, she was at another man's house herself, seeing as her car isn't there either.

You and Suga hop in your car before driving to school. As you get near, Suga asks you to pull over by the market you ran into him last week, Sakanoshita.

When you park, Suga undoes his seatbelt and smiles are you. "I'll be right back, I just need to get something."

You nod and watch as he gets out of your car and walks inside. You wonder what he's got to get this early in the morning. Then, your stomach rumbles, and you sigh. Part of you hopes that he's getting some food you could steal a bite of.

Suga eventually comes back with a white plastic bag that guards you from seeing the contents inside. You try to forget about it and drive off, but curiosity gets the better of you.

"What did you get inside?" you ask him.

"Not much," he shrugs, "just some lunch for us and a couple of oranges."

You smile at his kind gesture. "Really? Thank you so much, I'm honestly starving."

"It's not a big deal," he tells you. "But anyway, I got you sushi for lunch."

"Mmm," you hum as your stomach quietly rumbles again, "I can't wait."

You then park the car in the school lot and gather your belongings together. Then, the two of you begin your walk across campus.

"Here," Suga says as he throws you an orange, "this'll have to do for now."

"Fine with me," you grin before tearing into the small fruit. "Hey Koshi, do you want to sit with my friends at lunch? They've been super on my ass lately and I think they want to meet you... properly."

"Yeah, of course. I'd love to meet them!" he says with a big grin.

You can't help but tense up as your heart jumps from his answer. It's not that you thought he was going to say no, but the way he was enthusiastic that caught you by surprise.

"Cool," you mutter out quietly. "We'll meet them for lunch after class."