𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

I sat down a the dinner table next to Obanai. 'Why is he still here' I thought narrowing my eyes at him.

'I still want to go to final selection' I thought sinking into my chair. "DON'T GO WITHOUT PERMISSION!!" I heard Yoriichi's voice echo in my head.

"MMM!!" I hummed hitting the top of my head. "Psychopath..." Obanai said looking at me. I grabbed my spoon and hit the top of his head with it.

Obanai raised his hand. "WAIT I'M SORRY I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!" I quickly signed. "That's what I thought" Obanai said.

We looked over to see Tomioka. "Child abuse is real..." Tomioka muttered sitting down. "Mmm" I hummed scooting away from Obanai.

"It's discipline" Obanai said. "ASSAULT ON A MINOR!!" I signed. Obanai looked at me making me flinch.

"HEY GUYS ARE YOU HUNGRY!!" Mitsuri yelled. I nodded vigorously. Shinobu set the food down in the middle of the table. (JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW THIS IS BREAKFAST!!)

I went to get a biscuit but Obanai slapped my hand away and grabbed it first. 'LITERALLY WHAT!?' I thought grabbing a biscuit.

I turned and looked at Obanai. 'This is the first time I've seen him taking those off' I thought. 'I shouldn't stare' I thought looking away.

After breakfast I watched as Obanai got up and went outside. 'I'm gonna follow him...' I thought getting up and sneakily following behind him.

He stopped and so did I. "Why are you following me" Obanai said. I ran out in front of him. "Because your so weird and I want to see the life of a child abuser" I signed.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "If you ever follow me again I will cut your head off with my blade cut you up into little pieces and feed you to my snake" Obanai said.

He pushed past me and kept walking I shrugged and ran up and started walking next to him. "I would never let YOU kill me" I signed.

He ignored me and kept walking. "You're just too.... weird" I signed. He stopped and looked and stared forward.

"5 seconds" He said. "To do what?" I signed. "Run" He said. I ran back into the house and ran into someone making me fall down.

"Y/n you have to be aware of you're surroundings" Kyojuro said helping me up. "He's gonna kill me!" I signed.

"What? who?" Kyojuro asked. I a shiver went down my spine and hid behind Kyojuro. "Where is Y/n" Obanai said.

"She's- actually I don't know! sorry!" Kyojuro said. "Tell me if you see her" Obanai said walking away.

Kyojuro turned to me. "What did you do?" He asked. "He hates me! I just wanted to walk with him! and he tried to hit me at breakfast today!" I signed.

"Lets go before he comes back" Kyojuro said. We left the house and started walking where ever I wasn't really interested I just wanted to get away from Obanai.

After a while of walking I noticed it was getting a bit dark. "Wait where are we going?" I signed. Kyojuro stopped and pointing a head.

I looked a head to see a path of lanterns. 'Woah these are like the lanterns I see when I'm with Yoriichi!' I thought smiling brightly.

"Come on lets go they're waiting for us" Kyojuro said. "They?" I signed. He just continued walking down the path.

As we kept walking I saw stands and more people. We continued walking as I looked around at the people passing us.

I looked forward to see we were at a restaurant. We walked up to the entrance but I stopped at the door peeking inside at all the people who were already there.