𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29

TANJIRO'S POV

"It's almost 12 am and she hasn't come back yet" Aoi said frowning. "We can go out and search for her tomorrow it's too late now" Tomioka said.

I went over and sat down next to Shinobu. "Tanjiro... I was gonna give this to Y/n today but then she well ran away and everything" Shinobu said holding up a purple and blue gradient Haori with butterfly patterns.

"Shinobu we will find her and maybe she'll come to us for all we know she could be at our doorstep right now" I said.

Y/N'S POV

My wings retreated into my back as I walked up to the entrance and hesitantly knocked on the door.

I stepped back a bit as the door opened. "GUYS Y/N CAME BACK!!" I looked up to see Kyojuro. He crouched down to my height and frowned.

"Did you really stay out in that rain? come on lets go inside" He said. I walked inside with him and peeked into the room where everyone was in.

"She came back!?" Zenitsu yelled. Nezuko and Tanjiro ran up to me and hugged me. I furrowed my eye brows before starting to cry.

I had to take a shower and go to bed because it was late but I was happy that they weren't upset with me.

*TIMESKIP*

I sat up in bed and looked at the night stand to see a small box with a bow on top. I opened the box to see a Haori that looked just like Shinobu's but with a blue and purple gradient.

I changed into my dress then put the Haori on. 'I'm just gonna go outside today and hope no one is in the garden' I thought leaving my room.

I went outside into the garden to see no one else was there. 'Thank you' I thought entering the garden and sitting down.

I laid down and closed my eyes for a while. 'When I asked Yoriichi about him he changed the subject... I wonder does that demon that kind of looks like him relate to him in someway?' I thought.

"You look upset" I opened my eyes to see Tomioka. "I wonder why" I signed while sitting up. I sighed.

"I'm sorry I ran away" I thought. "It's fine you were scared" Tomioka said. "Tomioka if you knew that I was a demon why didn't you say anything?" I signed.

"Why would I say anything?" Tomioka said. "I don't know" I signed. "Even if I did it's not like they would believe me" Tomioka said.

"Do you think it's selfish that I regret coming back?" I signed. "No I wouldn't want to come back either" Tomioka said.

"Then why did you come back?" Tomioka said. "I can't just leave forever if I did That wouldn't be fair to Tanjiro and Nezuko or any one else here" I signed.

"You already knew the answer to your question" Tomioka said. I frowned. "Does that mean I'm a selfish person?" I signed.

"In your situation no you're just a scared person" Tomioka said. "HEY!!" We turned to see Shinobu.

She ran up to us and smiled. "Want some cookies!" She said holding the plate up. Tomioka eyes her suspiciously then took one with me.

"This tastes good what did you use to make it?" I signed. "It's a secret!" Shinobu said. "Secret?" Tomioka said.

"Yes!" Shinobu said. We kept eating the cookies until they were done. I stood up and ran over to the butterflies.

I laid down and I stared up at the sky for a moment until I grew tired and closed my eyes to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up and looked around. That's when a pillow came out of nowhere and hit me. I grabbed the pillow and turned around to see Yoriichi.

"Oh it's you" Yoriichi said. "Who did you think it was?" I signed. "You" Yoriichi said. I glared at him and threw the pillow at him.

"Y/n that hurt" He said frowning. "You did it first!" I signed. "Woah! no need to point fingers! two wrongs don't make a right!" Yoriichi said.

"You're mean" I signed. "I'm an angel compared to you" Yoriichi said. "Really I thought you went to hell after you died" I signed.

Yoriichi narrowed his eyes at me. "Isn't it time you died!" Yoriichi said. "I wish!" I signed. "You wish?" Yoriichi said.

"So then I wouldn't have to talk to you!" I signed. "No because I would drag you to hell with me!" Yoriichi said.

I grabbed the pillow and threw it at him. "Stop that!" Yoriichi yelled. "You can't dodge that or are the years catching up to you" I signed.

"The jokes are getting old" Yoriichi said narrowing his eyes at me. "Like you" I signed. He sighed. "You set yourself up for failure with that one" I signed.

"Stop running away from home" Yoriichi said. "You probably ran away millions of times" I signed.

"No because I was a good kid" Yoriichi said. "Yeah sure" I said.

"Yoriichi can I have a donut?" I signed. "No" He said. "Why?!" I signed while frowning. "Because you threw a pillow at me" Yoriichi said.

"So did you!" I signed. "So? Remember I'm the adult and you're the kid" Yoriichi said. "Then it's child abuse" I signed.

"How?" Yoriichi said. "You assaulted me with that pillow you also verbally abused me" I signed. "You're being so dramatic right now" Yoriichi said.

"There are still consequences in the afterlife" I signed. "Staying with you must be one of them" Yoriichi said.

"More verbal abuse" I signed while shaking my head. "How do you even know what abuse is!?" Yoriichi said.

"I just do" I signed. "Why don't you play with your blocks like a normal 6 year old instead of learning all these terms" Yoriichi said.

"I'm 8" I signed. "You don't look like your 8" Yoriichi said. "But I am" I signed.

"Are you sure?" Yoriichi asked. "I told you 100 times before" I signed.

"I'm sorry I just don't care to remember" Yoriichi said. "Child neglect" I signed. "Stop here play with this ball" Yoriichi said throwing the ball at me.

I caught it then threw it at him but he dodged it. "You're supposed to catch it" I signed. "Really I didn't know😐" Yoriichi said.

"Stop throwing the ball at me" Yoriichi said rolling the ball back towards me. My eyes widened when Yoriichi got a book out of nowhere and started reading.

'So boring!' I thought kicking the ball away and looking down. Next thing I knew the ball flew right past me almost hitting me.

I looked at where the ball landed and saw a dent in the ground. I looked at Yoriichi eyes wide to see him glare at me before turning back to his book.

'Did he just try to kill me' I thought eyes wide. I slowly walked over to one of the stands with matches.

"Y/n I swear if you ever touch one of those matches I will burn your hands off" Yoriichi said. I backed away from the stand and sat down.

'I wasn't even actually gonna do it he needs to chill' I thought.

_________________________

HELLO! Thank you for reading today! Wherever you are on this globe I hope its a good place and I hope you all have a good day or night! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈