Roomies Pt. 2

Summary: Reader and Spencer work through their relationship and navigate you living with his coworker.

this was requested by @-fairywhore- :)

Dating one of your friend's closest friends was definitely weird—well at first it was.

The first few times you and Spencer went out, you just met up for coffee, dinner, a museum visit once and just parted ways at the end of the night (eventually with a kiss or two). But as you two got to know each other more, your comfort level with each other increased.

You first went over to Spencer's after the fourth date where you both went farther than an innocent little peck but nothing crazy.

Contrary to what you expected, it was at your and Penelope's place where you and Spencer first slept together for real, but she wasn't home...thank god. Though getting Spencer out the next morning was difficult to do when Penelope was right in the living room.

As time passed, it became pretty obvious. You'd come in the next morning and claim you went on a walk, but your purple neck really said otherwise. Penelope wasn't stupid, she knew, and she honestly didn't care.

"You're happy, Spencer's happy, so I'm happy."

In fact, she just kind of brushed it off. You didn't understand how she was always so calm.

Spencer's hands weaved through your hair as you climbed on top of him, pressing kisses against his jawline.

"Hey, Y/N?" Penelope knocked on the door, the two of you freezing. "Can I borrow your curling iron?"

"Is it not in the bathroom?"

"Nope."

"Oh uh, let me just find it!" You aggressively motioned for Spencer to get into your closet as you loudly looked around for it. "Aha!" You smiled, opening the door and handing it to her.

"Thank you kindly. And hi, Spencer."

You turned red, Spencer poking his head out. "Hello."

"Carry on!" She skipped off, humming to herself as you groaned.

"Your place?"

He nodded. "My place."

Spencer had a little more to be worried about than you. And that was Penelope Garcia when she's drunk.

Penelope had a habit of spilling out every possible secret she kept when intoxicated, and he was beyond paranoid that Penelope would give away his relationship with you.

Not that he didn't want the team to meet you! He did, truly...just not yet. Things were complicated enough with Elle leaving, he didn't need to add more to the pot by dropping that he was seeing someone. Plus Derek would tease him.

"I love you! And you! And you!" Penelope pointed around the group of agents, all snickering at her in her drunken state. "I don't love you though!" She pointed to Spencer.

He frowned. "What? Why not?"

"Because someone else already does!"

The team looked puzzled. "You've drank too much," he chuckled, playing it off. "I think I'll take her home."

"Alright, see you, guys!" Spencer sighed in relief, dragging the secret dispenser out of the bar before too much was said.

Unfortunately, his efforts weren't quite enough.

"I just don't understand why this is so good," Spencer muttered, taking a handful of popcorn from the bowl.

"Isn't it great?"