What Are The Chances?

Summary: Spencer sees Reader, his girlfriend, in some unlikely places.

"I had a lot of fun tonight..." Your eyes quickly glanced at the tall figure beside you.

"I did too. I never imagined I would enjoy ice skating so much, but here we are."

"If you didn't fall on your ass so much, I think you would've liked it even more" you joked.

Spencer scoffed. "It was only 8 times."

"We were there for like an hour."

Spencer murmured something incoherently as you two walked back in the direction of your apartment.

"I am seriously really glad that you finally asked me out."

"Finally?"

"Oh please, you and I both know that you didn't accidentally bump into me at my bus stop almost every single day."

"Guilty."

You grinned. "Knew it."

Spencer quickly slipped his hand into yours, smiling to himself as you both walked in the cold night. "I'm glad I did too."

You stopped in front of your apartment door, playing with your hands. "Thanks for walking me back, you didn't have to."

"Extra time with you."

You bit your lip to stop a stupid smile growing. "That's a pretty good reason."

"It is, isn't it?"

You inhaled. "I'm gonna kiss you now so..."

Spencer laughed softly, closing his eyes as your lips pressed against his. You pulled away, a little giggle escaping your lips.

"That was nice," he said.

"Super nice," you breathed. "Uh I'll see you soon?"

"See you soon." Spencer kissed the back of your hands, walking off.

When you got inside, you jumped up and down, hurrying to your apartment to call your best friend.

"Sorry I'm late, case got a little crazy." Spencer sat down across from you.

You shook your head, closing a folder. "I was just setting some stuff up for a work meeting."

"Sounds thrilling."

"I can tell you that I am far more riveted now that you're here."

"Glad that I have such an effect on you."

You rolled your eyes. "I got your coffee, black with a crap ton of sugar?"

"You know me so well."

"I know." You sipped your coffee.

"Are you busy tomorrow night?"

You sighed. "Conferences."

"Really?"

You nodded solemnly. "Incredibly monotonous."

"Been there."

"How about Saturday?"

"I look forward to Saturday night."

You smiled softly, squeezing his hand under the table.

"Oh, Spence!"