Double Trouble

Summary: A double date goes pretty wrong—but not exactly for Reader and Spencer.

"So then came the difficult decision," Emily sighed. "Home because I know the hangover would suck or just say screw it and drink too much and wake up somewhere random."

Derek chuckled. "Been there."

"So when I woke up on some random girl's floor with half of my clothes on, I just decided to run." Emily grinned.

"Definitely been there." Derek lightly punched her arm. "Get some!"

"But oh god the hangover." She sipped some coffee. "Still reeling."

"Got any tips, genius?"

Spencer looked up from his book. "Not from personal experience, no."

The two agents paused, looking at him.

"You've never had a hangover?" Emily asked. "I find that hard to believe."

Spencer shrugged. "I got forced into one in college, but I've not really met anyone I would like to drink with?"

"You haven't met someone period," Rossi chuckled, walking by.

Spencer rolled his eyes. "Ignoring that."

"Wait, wait, wait." Derek wheeled his chair over. "Rossi's making a point. You don't have any people outside of the office—"

"Hey!"

"Don't deny it, Reid."

Spencer frowned. "Well...I dunno."

"You need someone to be comfortable with, someone you can trust enough to just let loose with."

"You need a girlfriend!" Emily called out, grinning.

"Zero to one hundred real quick." Spencer looked at the two.

"She's right, Reid. You really need to get laid."

His jaw dropped. "Who's to say I haven't?"

"Everything about you."

"Ouch."

Emily shrugged. "You're only 25, you got time."

"Well, sorry, but I don't know anyone to go out with—"

"I'll get you a date by the end of the day, just watch me." Derek pat his chest.

"No you won't," Hotch said, handing Morgan paperwork. "Maybe end of the week."

Spencer snickered, shaking his head as he continued reading.

"Y/N!"

You waved your best friend off, shushing her. "Hold on..." You slowly placed another card on the tower. "Yes!"

F/N exhaled. "A card tower? Really?"

"What?" You asked, looking at her skeptically. "It's a new record for me."

"It's a Friday night, you're a single 23 year old in DC, and you're building a card tower?"

"...Yes."

F/N sighed. "Well, clear your card tower schedule for tomorrow night."

"Why?" You furled your brows.

"We're going on a date."

"F/N, you know I love you, but I'm not into—"

"Not you and me, idiot! A double date!" She clapped. "I met the cutest guy today."

"Did you?" You began tuning her out.

"And he said he's got a friend who needs to get to, and I was like me too! So you and him will go together."