Bathroom Break

Summary: An elaborate scheme of Reader's lands them and Spencer in an interesting position.

"Watcha doing?" Penelope leaned over your shoulder.

You sighed. "Scrolling through my high school nemesis' Facebook."

She furled her brows, pulling the chair from Spencer's desk and sitting down next to you. "I would tell you to stop because it's probably not healthy, but that looks like a Lamborghini so..."

"She's filthy rich now. Oh! Look, girl's got a model boyfriend too."

"He's cute, sure, but is he actually a model—" You clicked his profile, a very revealing underwear shoot photo appearing. "Oh."

You groaned. "Aren't bullies supposed to get karma or something?"

Penelope shrugged. "The universe tends to have a way of not ending up like the TV shows we watching as a kid."

"What's going on down here..? And where is my chair?" Spencer glanced around.

"We're stalking Y/N's old bully."

"A casual Tuesday then."

You rolled your eyes. "SHE HAS A HOUSE IN THE ALPS TOO?!"

A few agents stopped, glaring at you.

"Sorry," you murmured, leaning down a little bit. "Stupid Hannah Nielson Montéz."

"Clearly, you're not hung up at all." Spencer crossed his arms.

"She requested to friend me, and my page is sad and proves my life has amounted to nothing."

"Y/N, you have a PhD."

"Besides that!" You scoffed. "You have 3."

Spencer shook his head, turning off the computer. "Let's focus on something else."

You frowned. "Like what?"

Penelope gasped, standing up. "Like making her jealous!"

"No—"

"YES!" You jumped up. "How?"

"We beef up your socials. Flex that PhD, show them your very expensive heels which, by the way, are adorable, and..." She grabbed Spencer. "Your new boyfriend, who is a sexy genius."

Spencer opened his mouth to interject, the analyst cutting him off.

"I'm a genius, right?" Penelope grinned.

"Please, Spencer? Just this once." You bat your eyelashes. "You owe me, I gave you the good seat, and Rossi fell asleep on me."

Spencer exhaled. "I do not condone this at all, but a deal is a deal."

"Yes!"

"A lil closer." Penelope moved her free hand to motion you to lean into Spencer more.

You awkwardly waddled next to him. "I'm sweating."

"We're wearing winter clothes in 80 degree weather," the boy murmured.

"It's supposed to be a cute fall photo, so it looks like a throwback!" You cuddled against his chest, kicking one leg up and smiling as Penelope threw some dead leaves in frame.

"You two are insane."

"Smile, pretty boy!"

You pecked his cheek for one, laughing afterwards.

"Hey—"

"Authenticity, Reid." You winked, jogging over to Penelope to see the photos. "Perfect!"