Towels

Summary: A plumbing error puts Reader and Spencer in an awkward position.

"All I have to say is that after that experience, I was grateful to have my own apartment," your friend chuckled. "You can't relate."

You rolled your eyes. "Please, my roommate and I coexist. In fact, he's never home."

"I forgot it's a he!" F/N gasped.

"It really doesn't matter," you stated. "I literally never see him."

"Living with a guy is just so...taboo?"

"The dude was the only available person in the area, plus we're both in some courses together. He's nice."

"What's his name again?"

"Spencer."

"Good ol' Spencer."

You snickered. "Totally."

"Is he home now?"

You shook your head. "Probably on a work trip or something."

"Isn't he like 23?"

"Mhm."

"Businessman, eh?"

"I guess." You both walked back to your apartment, unlocking the door. "So then I figured it would be best to just give up and live in a forest all alone for the rest of my life."

"Been there," F/N breathed. "Oh..."

"Hm—oh. Uh hey, Spencer. You're back!"

The boy looked up, closing his book. "Oh yeah, I uh forgot to message you. Sorry about that."

You shook your head. "We'll go, I uh just invited F/N over because I assumed you were gone and—"

"Oh no! It's fine, really."

"You're sure?"

Spencer nodded. "Nice to meet you."

F/N waved, following you to your room.

"Holy shit!"

"Hm?"

"He is so hot!"

"Spencer?" You picked up some clothes from your floor.

"Uh duh. Do you see that jawline?" She fanned herself dramatically.

"I am not fucking my roommate."

"It's basically inevitable, did you read any romance novel ever?"

You rolled your eyes. "Okay, F/N."

"Just saying! If I lived with a guy that fine, we would definitely not be 'coexisting."

"Yeah, alright."

"He's cute, admit it."

"Oh, I have no issue admitting that. He's literally flawless."

Spencer felt a slight smile spread across his face as you spoke, you and your friend weren't very silent.

You sighed, walking into the apartment a few days later. "Shoot me now." You kicked off your shoes and tossed your bag onto your bed.

A definite perk of the flat was the two bathrooms, especially with a male roommate. You headed into the bathroom, switching on the shower.

No water came out.

"Mm..."

None.

"Hey, Spencer?"