Chapter 81

this has crossed my mind MANY times but i still had yet to address it.

looking back on old chapters, not only were they very cringey and HORRIBLY WRITTEN like oh my god it physically hurts reading them,

but there was one topic that kept getting switched up.

that topic was rai's eyes.

sometimes i was like "her right is white and her left is gray" and vice versa.

that ends now. the confusion ends now.

rai's left eye is white.

rai's right eye is gray.

end of discussion.

enjoy <3

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

walking into a room with a giant table, you and izuku follow mirio as nighteye seems to be the head of this meeting. before he walked away with your dad and emiko, he instructed you three to sit in the front so here you are, sitting next to izuku and another pro hero.

nighteye, bubble girl, centipede stand at the front of the table while satoshi and emiko stand off to the side. tsu, who sits next to uraraka and kirishima has no problem pointing out your dad to them.

"that's y/n's dad, right?" she whispers, making the other two look at your dad and his perfect posture. "yeah it is. but who's that woman next to him?" uraraka whispers next, adverting her eyes to emiko. kirishima and tsu join in and look her up and down, letting their mind come up with any conclusions that can make sense.

"is that y/n's mom?" kirishima whispers.

"it can be? her dad has the (h/c) hair and she has the gray eyes." uraraka points out.

"y/n never mentions her mom though?" tsu contradicts.

"she doesn't look like her mom.."

"is she a hero?"

they decide to look at you to see if you can give them any clues but you only keep your eyes trained on izuku's hand thats on your thigh under the table. kirishima switches his eyes from you and to emiko and shakes his head in disapproval.

"nope. don't see it."

once nighteye clears his throat, the chatter in the room ceases. you look up at them and izuku follows, keeping his hand in place. "thanks to all the information we've received from you all, the investigation has moved forward substantially." your mentor starts and it makes you uneasy when the aura in the room turns more serious.

"we will now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding what the small organization, hassaikai, is planning."

"we're completely in the dark about this..?" kirishima says while looking up to who assume is his mentor-fatgum, one of the heroes you managed to catch when flipping through izuku's notebook.

"they might be thinking of doing something bad, so this is a time to discuss together. you two are very much involved." fatgum says to tamaki and kirishima.

"well then, let's begin." bubble girl says, clapping her hands and gaining the attention back. "those of us from nighteye agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as shie hassaikai for about two weeks." she starts.

"what prompted this?" someone from the crowd asks.

"accident involving a gang of thieves called the reservoir dogs." bubble girl answers. that name rings a bell in your brain, when nighteye and bubble girl were explaining what had happened that day back when you, izuku and mirio first bumped into eri.