Left Behind

So basically Inmo gets left behind after the attempt to retrieve Brandon and Jupiter wins the fight against Ritchie and captures him.

Warning: Panic Attack, Pills, etc.

Inmo's POV
————————————
I looked around, confused. I was just with Micheal and Mario. Now I was all alone. Where could they have gone? I looked around the area. It was really big.... "Hello?" I called out. No answer. My breathing started to become heavier. I didn't like this. I was all alone in an unknown place. Suddenly I ran into a wall, I hadn't even noticed I was backing up. I slid down to the floor. My head started to hurt.

Jupiter's POV
————————————
I was walking around the castle, having just put the idiot Ritchie in a cell. Suddenly I heard a quiet-ish boom. I quickly went to locate the source.

I came into the room where I believed he noise came from. I was confused by what, or rather who I saw. Inmo was sat against a wall, sobbing and holding his head. Two questions crossed my mind. 'What is he still doing here?' And 'why is he crying?' I went up to the half-devil. His tiny shaking form. I kneeled down in front of him. "Inmo? What's wrong?" I asked, doing my best to be calm. Despite being a Devil I couldn't bring myself to tell or do anything bad to him, especially when he's like this. It must be because he's part Devil. He continued to sob. I sighed. I wasn't good at comforting. I reached over and gently pulled him closer to me. I pulled his hands away from his head. The crying didn't stop. I pulled him into me, wrapping my arms around him.

After a while he calmed down. Although he was still shaking he had quieted down to a few sniffles every now and then. I looked down at the small boy. Tear streaks stained his cheeks and his eyes were all red and puffy. "Inmo? Do you mind telling me why you were crying." I asked quietly. He shifted, nodding. "I'm sorry..." he apologized. I quirked and eyebrow. "Sorry for what." I asked. "For making you waste your time on me." He said. I blinked. I've never heard Inmo talk like this. I didn't even think he was capable of talking like this. He is the idiot of Divinus Magia after all. "What are you talking about?" I asked. He sighed. "It's nothing..." He trailed off. I sighed. Then I just realized. Despite being an idiot Inmo was still the enemy. I should probably do something with him. I guess I'll just lock him up with Ritchie. "Inmo. Get up." I said. I stood up and he followed. I took his hand gently. "I know you just had a mental break down and all...but you are the enemy so I'm gonna have to lock you up...on the bright side, you'll be with Ritchie." I explained. He mad no movement to resist. "Okay." He said simply. Okay, it's seriously starting to freak me out how dull he is. I sighed, dragging him along in the direction of the prison.

Inmo's POV
——————————-
I yelped as ai fell on the floor of the cell, the door being closed behind me. "Enjoy your time here." Jupiter said before walking away. I will say I am grateful to him. Not only did he comfort me for whatever reason, he also put me in the same cell as Ritchie, meaning I won't be alone. As for my little personality change. Well, it's because my medicine wore off. Technically this is how I usually act. Thanks to my pills I can be happy all the time. Aside from a few triggers, such as what happened earlier. I sighed. I heard a groan from beside me. I looked to see Ritchie sitting up, groaning in pain. He looked over at me, confusion filling his eyes. "Inmo?! What are you doing here?" He asked. I hummed. "Well, I think the others left me here. Then Jupiter put me in here." I explained, choosing to not tell him about my break down. He looked up and down. "You sound different." He said. I sighed. "And?" I asked. He blinked. "Really different..." He trailed off. I scoffed. "Well it doesn't matter. We're kind of stuck in here." I said, annoyed. Of course, I wasn't the biggest fan of my "friends". When I had my medicine I was naive enough to think they actually cared about me. But when I don't have my medicine, I know they don't care about me. They constantly make fun of me. My intelligence is the same with or without the medicine. The medicine just makes me Happier and Naive. I sighed. They probably won't notice that I'm missing, but they'll surely come for Ritchie. I have hope of getting out of here. Then again. Do I really want to go back to Divinus Magia. I guess I'll have plenty of time to think about it.

-To Be Continued-

Irl: "Since I keep forgetting to do this I'm the Fto book..."

Mamoru: "Finally!"

Adelina: "We get to make an appearance!"

Irene: "Yay...."

Devmayi: "At last I get the recognition I deserve!"

Eileen: "Cool!"

Adreanna: "Whatever."

Yuki: "Yes!"

Irl: "And that's all you get."

Yuki: "Wait wha-"

-Beep-