Bloopers

A/N: I've seen people do this sooo imma do it, also I'll only be doing the non-canon one-shots

For context: These are bloopers for stories that have been deleted from this book.

In the past revealed:

Meh: Inmo was laying down in the circle and we were in the middle of the scene where the guild was about to come into the room when Inmo said something stupid.

Inmo: "Why am I laying on dried up ketchup?"

Meh: The Random old man I had hired to play Inmo's dad burst out laughing, while laughing could be heard from outside the set. I went up to Inmo and slapped him. "Idiot, We can't use real blood." He whined.

Inmo: "Why not?"

Meh: "Where are we gonna get real blood?"

Inmo: "Our enemies?"

Meh: I blinked and then cursed myself because he was right. "Alright Take Two"

In Inmo's new friends:

Inmo: "Former member actually"

Brandeen: "ooo"

Rian: "So then what are you doing here?"

Inmo: "This place reminds me of the hell hole that is my home"

Meh: "CUT" I yelled as I crushed the teacup that was in my hand. "INMO!!"

Inmo: "Wut?"

Meh: 'This place reminds me of home' "It's so simple, get it right."

Inmo: "But it's true."

Meh: I was really mad at myself because this was the billionth time he was right. "Fine..Take 50000890"

In Jupiter x Inmo:

Meh: Inmo had just been 'knocked out' and well...."BRANDON, I TOLD YOU NOT TO ACTUALLY KNOCK HIM OUT." he looked at me.

Brandon: "opps"

Meh: I sighed "Someone take him to the infirmary"

In Demon and Newest Member:

Meh: I was watching as we were on break in between scenes. The next scene was supposed to be Zaine knocking out Inmo so they could take him back to devils tongue, But, Inmo wouldn't allow that after the last time he was knocked out.

Meh: So we had to change it. UnU I wouldn't admit it, But I actually liked the new script.

In Discovering my true power:

Meh: I watched as Inmo and Brandon/Jupiter had their conversation, It was supposed to be sad but...Then Brandon called Inmo 'Shotstack' and the scene became fluffy. At first I was mad that they didn't follow the script but I let it slide because it lighted the mood of the story.

Meh: "This is going to be a long book T'T"