Kitten Pt:2

Inmo's POV
———————————
I sit beside Master Jupiter as we wait for the others to arrive. I'm so excited. I haven't met any of them yet. I wonder what they're like. I hope they're not mean to me like my other friends are. I don't really like being yelled at. I looked up when someone entered the room. A girl with orange hair. She sat down in one of the chairs. I glanced at Master Jupiter. He didn't say anything so I didn't either.

Finally everyone had arrived. Master Jupiter stood, clearing his throat. "Alright, now. For starters I'd like to introduce to you our newest member." He said, gesturing to me. I smiled. "Hi! I'm Inmo!" I greeted. A guy with orange hair giggled. "Ah, boss. You've got a new play thing?" He questioned. Master Jupiter sighed. "No Zaine, now shut your mouth before I shut it for you." He said. That guys weird. "Right, moving on from that. Cassidaya. I see you've returned. How did your mission go?" He questioned a tall lady. She hummed. "Well I can't discuss the details in front of this lot but it went very well." She said. Master Jupiter nodded. "Good, now then...Mori. Why don't you show yourself?" He questioned. I blinked. Suddenly another person appeared. I tilted my head. They look...familiar. Weird. They sighed. "What do you want?" They asked. "Well, you do have to participate in this meeting as well." He responded.

I hummed, sitting on my bed. It's so fluffy. I've never had such a comfy bed before. I flopped down onto it. So nice...I wonder if Master Jupiter wouldn't mind me wandering around. Eh, it's probably fine. After all I'm a member of this guild now so I don't see why not.

I was walking around when I stumbled upon the place that I was in before with everyone else. The stinky place. I hummed, walking around when I spotted a stair case in the corner. I went over to and went down it, curious to see what was down here. When I reached the bottom I saw a lot of bars. As I walked I spotted someone. I gasped. "Mr. Ritchie!" I yelled, running over and grabbing onto the bars he was behind. He looked up at me from his place on the floor. His eyes widened. "Inmo...what are you..." He started but trailed off when his eyes landed on my hand. His eyes narrowed. "You...you traitor!!" He suddenly yelled out. I took a step back, scared by the yelling. "How could you join them!!" He yelled again. I covered my ears. Why's he yelling at me? What did I do? Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Master Jupiter. His eyes narrowed. "Now, now. I'd advise that you didn't yell at one of my guild members. Given your current situation." He said. I grabbed onto his sleeve, stepping behind him. Sir. Ritchie huffs. Master Jupiter grabbed my hand and started walking. I looked back at Sir. Ritchie who had a sad expression on his face. I turned to Master Jupiter. "Master Jupiter, why did Sir. Ritchie yell at me?" I ask. He hums. "Because he's really mean." He responded. I hummed, turning back to look at Sir. Ritchie. He was looking back at me this time, I can't tell what his expression was. I turned away. "Okay." I said.

I was walking along when I heard a loud noise. Not really an explosion but something similar. I turned in the direction of the noise and started running. When I reached the sight I saw my friends...and my other friends. Some of my friends were on the ground, the rest were fighting each other. I spotted Master Jupiter and Sir. Ritchie fighting each other. What should I do? Master Jupiter was about to throw and attack at Sir. Ritchie, it looked really strong. Without thinking I ran between them. "Stop!!" I yelled. Jupiter stopped his attack. "What do you think you're doing?!" He questioned. I frowned. "I don't know. What are you doing?" I shot back. He blinked before sighing. "You idiot!! I can't believe I actually thought to use you!! You're useless!!" He suddenly yelled out. I flinched back, I couldn't help but let myself tear up this time. I thought Master Jupiter was nice...I stepped back, he gathered his magic. He threw an attack at me, I squeezed mg eyes shut, prepared to be hit. But it never came. I opened my eyes. Sir. Ritchie was in front of me.

I blinked, looking at the scene before me. They had fought and Sir. Ritchie knocked out Master Jupiter. He sighed, turning to me. He walked towards me. I stepped back. He extended a hand. I looked at it. I hesitantly took it. He pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I misunderstood the situation and reacted poorly." He apologized. I blinked before returning the hug. "I don't really know what's going on but I guess I should go ahead and tell you that yelling really scares me." I said. He blinks. "Oh I see. Well then. I'll try my best not to yell at you." He said. I smiled. "Thank you."

And everything went back to normal, well sort of. People stopped yelling at me, for the most part. They slipped up a bit here and there, and they still yelled with me around but it wasn't as bad overall. I love my family.

-The End-

And the rest of Devil's Tongue was completely forgotten about.