Drunk Ritchie: Never Again

Au- So basically an Au where Ritchie was very mean to Inmo while drunk. And by mean I mean mentally and physically abusive. So yeah Ritchie's kinda Ritchie but 100 times worse.

This is kinda similar to the Trans Inmo Au I did at one point except a lil different. And hopefully better.

I don't think Ritchie would do this ever in canon. But, sometimes I have to make a character do bad things for the greater good of seeing another character have angst. ❤️🙃

Ship- Move Bitch get out tha way!

Warning for abuse :( but it's mostly just mentioned and the details are pretty vague ish.

-

Brandon Diablous had disappeared without a trace.

The guild known as Divinus Magia was in shambles.

Their S-class wizards were trapped in a book. No one even knew they were, as the one that sent them to this book was drunk off his ass and didn't recall doing so.

Ritchie Diablous, Brandon's twin brother.

He couldn't handle the disappearance of his brother. He spent his days in the guild hall, building a throne made of empty wine bottles.

While the only available leader of the guild was being an idiot drunk, the rest of the guild had to do what they could to keep their island afloat.

Kit did all the paper work. Mario did jobs for the Protectors as Divinus Magia was no longer getting quests.

And...Inmo didn't really do anything.

He made money, yes, but he didn't think to share with the guild. As he could not count and thought that his small fortune was merely five coins.

He spent all of his time training, eating, and passing out after a long day of training. He sometimes stumbled across people who needed help and did whatever job they needed done.

The members of the guild hardly saw him throughout the year that Brandon was missing.

But, he returned to the guild hall more often than people realized.

He would most often be alone with the drunkard. His guild master who would not remember his visits.

Inmo has always had memory problems.

So, just as Ritchie would not remember Inmo vists, Inmo would not remember Inmo's visits.

Perhaps that is why the details of those visits had never been brought up before.

-

Inmo hummed to himself as he walked through the forest. It was a sunny day in Salode.

Inmo couldn't use his magic. It was strange, not feeling the energy tingling under his skin.

Still, that wouldn't hinder his training, especially now that he can use his arms again.

So, as usual he spent his time hunting monsters.

Though the monsters in Salode were much weaker than the ones in earthland, consisting of wolves and bears, Inmo didn't really see the difference.

He hadn't come across any prey in a while. He was considering going back to find the others.

Not like there was anything else to do.

He sighed, turning to do just that.

-

"Mr. Brandon!" Inmo called out to the guild leader.

After returning from the forest, Brandon was the first person Inmo ran into.