Uppermoon 1 Pt: 4

Inmo's POV
———————————
I stared at the other me, clenching my fists. I'm angry. Very angry. He tricked me, he made me think he was good then he went and killed a bunch of people and even tried to kill Sir. Ritchie and Mr. Brandon. I don't know how but I managed to bring him back to this weird place. He looked up at me, his eyes flashed with rage. "How dare you interrupt me!" He yelled. I flinched. I had been confident enough to face him but now...I realize that I can't take him on. I freeze. What am I going to do? He came towards me, a low growl coming from him. I took in a breath, stepping back. Suddenly he disappeared and reappeared in front of me, punching me in the gut. The force was so strong that it pushed me into the invisible wall that encased this void. I gasped, pain shot through my body. Woah, he's way stronger then I imagined. What can I do? I'm not strong enough...wait. No. I am strong enough. We're like the same person right? So then I must have the same power as him. I just have to believe in myself!

I stood up before moving, I was shocked by the speed at which I was moving at. I've never been so fast before. This is fun. I came behind him and knocked him onto the floor. He gasped. He was about to get up but I pressed my foot against his back, pinning him to the floor. I stood proudly. I did it. Sike. Suddenly I was pushed down. He stood above me, a smirk on his face. "Oh my...it seems you realizes your power. To bad it won't help you." He said in a mocking down. I huffed, appearing behind him I summoned my magic and pressed my hand against his back. It exploded, sending him flying.

I huffed. I did it. I defeated him. And...I don't know how I knew it but I used a seal to seal him away so he can't do anything anymore. So that means I actually won...I'm glad...

I opened my eyes. Where...oh. I'm in the infirmary. I hummed. "Hello?" I called out. Someone moved. "Inmo...are you...our Inmo?" Mr. Brandon's voice asked. He laughed, sitting up. "Of course silly! I'm the one and only Inmo!" I exclaimed. He sighed. I stood up, and gave him a hug. "Are you okay Mr. Brandon?" I asked. He nodded. I let go of him. "Good! Because I wanna train with you later." I stated.

Brandon's POV
———————————
Inmo...he's okay and back in control. "Oh really now, are you sure you can take me on?" I teased. He nodded, a confident smile on his face. I hummed, examining him. He looked like he did before, heterochromatic(?)eyes instead of the red ones, short hair cut like it was before, and no horns. "Hey Inmo...what happened to the other Inmo?" I questioned. He grinned. "I defeated the bad guy!!" He exclaimed. All by himself? I suppose I can't really say how battle inside someone's mind would work but still. That guy was a problem for me and Ritchie combined, even if we were able to use our magic to the fullest I'm not confident we could have won. Wait...could it be I was onto something about our Inmo having the same power? Oh well. It doesn't really matter. All that would mean is that we'd have a strong person on our side. He's a good kid, although a little accident prone. I don't think we need to worry about him. "Right...shall we get on to training then?" I questioned. His eyes lit up and his tail started wagging. "Yes Mr. Brandon!!!"

-The End-

💜💜💜💜