Ch. 65 - Free

A few days later, you did exactly what you'd promised. Held a celebration for the shareholders, employees, and assorted others that had helped you make your dreams a reality.

Seventeen Catering set up everything, although there had been a slight miscommunication when you requested their services. It took Jin explaining that you were not the Mrs. Min to have them agree to work with you, as they'd apparently flagged Yoongi's mother as a high-maintenance client.

They did a wonderful job, setting up the backyard with various decorations and so much food you wondered how you'd be able to eat it all. Jin practically glowed as he watched the other guests eat the food he'd helped to prepare; his promotion was treating him well and he was the happiest you'd ever seen him. He'd made sure to write down several recipes for the other staff to use while he and Amy were out of town.

Namjoon and Jungkook were fervently discussing work over drinks. Namjoon had wasted no time jumping into his new role, and he was obviously loving every second of it. Jungkook was throwing as much work as he could at him and the older man was taking it in stride.

"You trained him too well," Jungkook grumbled at you when Namjoon confidently said that he'd be leaving early on Friday.

"I hate to tell you, but that wasn't me," you replied. "You've got to find more ways to keep him busy."

Namjoon smirked. "And good luck with that. Luna and I are going to see a movie, so there's no way you're stopping me."

"Luna?" Yoongi repeated.

Sun smiled shyly. "I think Luna suits me better than Sun. I'm thinking about changing it."

"Sounds like a model's name," a deep voice chimed in. "Very pretty." You all turned to see Taehyung and Mark standing there.

"Thank you."

"Taehyung! Glad you could make it." Mark's arm fell from Tae's shoulders so he was free to give you a hug, as well as the others. You were quick to give Mark one as well, which he returned after a moment.

"I'm impressed they gave you both the time off," you commented.

"Models need rest," he said simply. "Especially the ones that have been busting their ass for new opportunities."

Yoongi had informed you that Taehyung had been offered a small role in a historical drama. And Mark was getting a few callbacks for movie roles. It was obvious their company would be pleased with that kind of work.

"Jungkook!" Mina exclaimed as she rushed over to him. "You have to try this lamb skewer." 

The two of them had been quite the talk around town recently. Jimin had been successful in getting Mina to join Hoseok's studio as a teacher, and she was going to start teaching ballet. But even so, it obviously wasn't going to stop her from enjoying good food now and again.

Yoongi turned an accusing glance toward Jin. "I thought you said you couldn't get lamb!"

"Don't look at me! I thought they were coming out after the announcement."

"This is delicious," Jungkook breathed as he swallowed and took another large bite of the food. "Jin, you've got to introduce me to this chef. He's amazing." 

"Only if you agree to hire us for your next event," Jin replied evenly. Jungkook gave him a thumbs-up in response while Mina handed him a napkin to wipe his mouth. He only flushed a little at her close proximity.

Someone grasped your shoulder. "(Y/N), your parents are here." You followed Hoseok's gaze to see your parents standing near the gate. Hoseok had been keeping watch for the two sets of parents in case they caused any trouble.