Ch. 22 - Double Date

Yoongi glared up at you as you tapped on his shoulder. He pulled his headphones off and opened his mouth ready to complain about you barging in unannounced. 

Or, at least planned to do that. Then he took in your outfit and he just felt confused.

"What are you wearing?"

"Please tell me you're joking. We're going out with Jin and Ailee." He stared blankly at you for a minute. "Amy, Jin and Amy."

He scrambled up. "That was today? Why didn't you say something?" You followed him out of the studio towards the stairs.

"I knocked on the door over an hour ago and asked if you'd be ready in time. You said that was fine."

"Pretty sure I said I was fine. How long do I have?"

You were spared having to answer by the doorbell ringing.

"I'll stall them, just put on something nice."

You shut the door to the studio before opening the door. Jin and Ailee were waiting patiently on the step.

"Look at you guys matching."

Jin smiled as he glanced down at his blue blazer and dress pants combo. Paired with an off-white shirt, he really did look great. Amy was wearing a white dress with red and blue flowers on it. She looked stunning as always.

Her long light brown hair was falling in loose waves and her dress accentuated all her curves. She always had the figure and confidence of someone in the entertainment industry in your opinion. She brushed that compliment aside whenever you brought it up, but it was obvious she loved hearing it.

"Great minds think alike," Jin replied. "Are we ready to go? I'm starving."

"Come on in. Yoongi's going to be a couple more minutes."

The two of them settled on the couch. Amy looked around curiously.

"This is a pretty nice place you've got."

"Thanks. Best money could buy for a new couple."

The three of you laughed.

"Amy, how's work going?"

"Good! It's getting to be party planning season, so we're getting a lot more clients in lately."

Amy worked as an event planner with a small company nearby. She loved talking to new people and helping them figure out exactly what worked best for them for their party needs. Of course, she did enjoy planning more than just parties. Her favorite event she helped out with was still an adoption day after partnering with a local shelter.

"Oh, and how was your dance lesson with Hoseok?" Amy asked.

"Good. He said he'd have to get in touch with you soon about some showcases he needs to plan."

Hoseok and Amy had met through you and they liked to pick each other's brains about their respective fields. Amy's clients usually liked to have a performance or something as part of their events, so she made sure to check with Hoseok about the best ways to accommodate that in different locations. 

And Hoseok returned it by having Amy scope out potential locations for his dance studio's showcases and rehearsal spaces when needed. She had an in with most of them already so he always asked for her advice on those. 

"Who?" Yoongi called as he came down the stairs, buttoning the sleeves of his suit jacket.

"Hoseok."

"Oh, when'd you see him?"

"Two days ago. Remember? I thought I needed to learn how to dance."

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Right. Still sorry about that."